[PERHAPS OFFER] Longhorn 4074 with Russian MUI

Download requests and offers should be made in this forum.
Do not request a download if you have under 10 posts. You will be ignored.
Forum rules
Please read the following rules before posting a download request in this area:

1. Don't post a request if you have under 10 posts as stated in the rules. If you do anyway, it will be deleted without further notice.
2. Requests for anything against our rules will not be entertained and you will be warned.
3. Check that we don't already have the file on our FTP servers by using the database linked in the navigation.
Namronia

[PERHAPS OFFER] Longhorn 4074 with Russian MUI

Post by Namronia »

i found some download pages with 4074 and a russian MUI, heres one screen, theres a download too, im trying to download and upload it tomorrow it its true
Русификация: компиляция ресурсов в Longhorn Reloaded M1 несколько отлична от стандартной, которая была в build 4074. Например хранилеще ресурсов i386 напрочь отсутствует в системном корне. Данный русификатор собран из всех переведенных на сегодня ресурсов билда 4074. Инсаляция его так же несколько отлична. Все файлы из всех папок архива с русификатором поочередно должны быть скопированны с заменой в \WINDOWS\mui\fallback\0409 .
Т.е. в моем случае этот путь выглядел так:
C:\WINDOWS\mui\fallback\0409
Убедитесь, что вы перенесли все файлы из всех папок и сделали это с заменой! Лучше делать это из-под другой ОС или Windows PE, но как показала практика, можно обойтись и силами самого Milestone.
i cant read russian, but perhaps someone of you

PERHAPS ITS FAKE! IF YES, IM SORRY, I PERSONALLY CANT BELIEVE ITS TRUE, BUT WE'LL SEE!

why i dont post links? theres longhorn reloaded, so it whould be illegal i think, if not ill post the link

edit, heres the link:

http://rapidshare.com/files/38940549/4074.rar

its true

but not officially from microsoft i think, but that doesnt matter now

IDLeon

Post by IDLeon »

sorry for my ugly english

in this article:

if you want Russification Longhorn reloaded, you should copy all files from all folders from archive to \WINDOWS\mui\fallback\0409... You should overwrite all original files...

You can do it from other OS or WinPE, but on practice it is possible to do from Longhorn M1...