BetaArchive Logo
Navigation Home Screenshots Image Uploader Server Info FTP Servers Wiki Forum RSS Feed Rules Please Donate
UP: 50d, 12h, 53m | CPU: 17% | MEM: 5549MB of 12227MB used
{The community for beta collectors}

Forum rules

Please read the following rules before posting a download request in this area:

1. Don't post a request if you have under 10 posts as stated on the front page. If you do anyway, it will be deleted without further notice. This also applies to other members: If you see a request by someone with less than 10 posts and it hasn't been deleted yet, please don't reply to it.
2. Don't request for warez or any copyrighted software. Only betas (no matter how old or new) and finals of operating systems and applications that are at least 10 years old and therefore classified as abandonware are allowed to be uploaded to and shared on the BetaArchive FTP server.
3. If you have your own FTP server where you'd like other members to upload what you're looking for to, please don't post its login details in any open forum as that will probably lead to abuse. Post the login details in the Private Servers section instead.
4. Check that we don't already have the file on our FTP servers. If you don't have access to the FTP servers then ask someone who has (a moderator for example).

PostPost subject: [Request] Microsoft Project 4.0 for Windows        Posted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 11:00 pm 
FTP Access

Favourite OS
Windows 98SE (Build 2222)
This was the last version of Microsoft Project that could run under Windows 3.1. According to Microsoft Knowledge Base Article 98026 (http://support.microsoft.com/kb/98026), it was released on April 15th, 1994. I need this program to restore an old PC 8-|.

Edit: I found the little bugger after a few sleepless nights of searching using random filenames from a list on the Microsoft Knowledge Base. If anyone wants it, I'll upload it

Last edited by MacLover on Mon Aug 11, 2008 3:08 am, edited 1 time in total.

Top  Profile
 PostPost subject: Microsoft Project 4.0        Posted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 9:40 pm 
FTP Access

Have you tried on abandonware websites.

Top  Profile
 PostPost subject: Re: Microsoft Project 4.0        Posted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 9:49 pm 
FTP Access

Favourite OS
thekooldude215 wrote:
Have you tried on abandonware websites.

I've looked all over, including a google search, but no dice (Some results looked really promising, but when I clicked I got HTTP 404 "page not found" errors or "could not connect" errors

Top  Profile
 PostPost subject: Re: [Request] Microsoft Project 4.0 for Windows        Posted: Sat Jun 20, 2009 3:38 pm 
FTP Access

Favourite OS
Windows 2000 Professional SP4
If someone's interested, it's possible to download MS Project 4.0 in french on the following website (registration required)

http://www.win3x.org/

btw, If someone has got it in english, please post a link or PM me.
thanks in advance

Top  Profile
 PostPost subject: Re: [Request] Microsoft Project 4.0 for Windows        Posted: Sat Aug 01, 2009 2:49 am 
FTP Access

Favourite OS
I actually found a copy in english and will upload it to the BA FTP as soon as possible (it's from 1994 so it should be okay)

Top  Profile
 PostPost subject: Re: [Request] Microsoft Project 4.0 for Windows        Posted: Sat Aug 01, 2009 1:49 pm 
FTP Access

Favourite OS
Windows 2000 Professional SP4
MacLover wrote:
I actually found a copy in english and will upload it to the BA FTP as soon as possible (it's from 1994 so it should be okay)

Thank you very very much, I've been looking for this software for a long time!

Please notify us when the upload procedure is complete and the file is available to download.

Thanks again once more

Top  Profile