Some very old software

Download requests and offers should be made in this forum.
Do not request a download if you have under 10 posts. You will be ignored.
Forum rules
Please read the following rules before posting a download request in this area:

1. Don't post a request if you have under 10 posts as stated in the rules. If you do anyway, it will be deleted without further notice.
2. Requests for anything against our rules will not be entertained and you will be warned.
3. Check that we don't already have the file on our FTP servers by using the database linked in the navigation.
WinPC

Some very old software

Post by WinPC »

I have some old software including:
Microsoft Word 2.0 (5.25 inch disks, one needs restoring)
Packard Bell MS-DOS 4.01 OEM (5.25 inch disks, might not be able to copy all files)
Mouse Systems Software (5.25 inch disks)
Where in the USA is Carmen Sandiego (might not be able to copy all files)
Packard Bell Windows 3.1 OEM (only four Disks , might not be able to copy all files)

Unfortunatly I can't upload any of this software to anything until I have access to a DSL connection (which will be soon). Also, I'm not sure what I can upload because as you can see above, I might not be able to copy all of the files and one of the disks needs restoring. When I upload them it will probably be a service such as Rapidshare, but if I get my 10 contributing posts soon enough I could also become an advanced member and upload it to one of the servers.

I also have a lot of other software but it's too strange to list here, however if you want the list I can PM you. I also have some intresting game CD-ROMs.

Corny Cole
FTP Access

3.1 disks

Post by Corny Cole »

I've also got four Win 3.1 disks from Packard Bell .. disks 1-4

I have MS-Dos 5 (Packard Bell)

And many manuals for them