[OFFER] Training purposes NT Option Pack, Various Academic Editions, Server 2k/2k3 diag tools

Download requests and offers should be made in this forum.
Do not request a download if you have under 10 posts. You will be ignored.
Forum rules
Please read the following rules before posting a download request in this area:

1. Don't post a request if you have under 10 posts as stated in the rules. If you do anyway, it will be deleted without further notice.
2. Requests for anything against our rules will not be entertained and you will be warned.
3. Check that we don't already have the file on our FTP servers by using the database linked in the navigation.
name

[OFFER] Training purposes NT Option Pack, Various Academic Editions, Server 2k/2k3 diag tools

Post by name »

I have awaken from my 3 year dormancy again, here we go.
Big fat offer I guess, I did some loose checking on whether these were in the DB or not and I'll put stuff in order of how sure I am:
  • Probably Not: Server 2k3 Standard Edition Diagnostic Tools Microsoft Licensing 2003-05
  • Might Not Be: 1999(Unsure on month, but smaller than RTM 2000-02 by CDFS measurements) Windows 2000(front of disk written with "Server") Customer Support/Diag
  • No results in search: Office XP Academic Edition
  • No results in search: Visio XP/2002 Academic Edition
  • No results in search: Frontpage XP/2002 Academic Edition
  • No results in search: Frontpage 2000 Academic Edition
  • No results in search: Adobe Livemotion 1.0.2 Education Version
  • No results in search: Adobe Premiere 6.0 Education Version
  • No results in search: Macromedia Studio MX 2004
  • No results in search: Dreamweaver MX
  • No results in search: Director MX
  • No results in search: Macromedia Director 8.5 Shockwave studio
  • Other language: Macromedia Flash 5.0, in english.
  • ??????, but not there: Macromedia Dreamweaver 4, fireworks 4 studio
  • Might be different version as it comes in around 500M, vs the other versions: For Training Purposes only, NT Option Pack
  • Unsure if in policy and/or interesting: Talos II workstation schematic/PGP DVD.
Here's an image mostly as Proof I Have These CDs(tm):

YourAverageJoe

Re: [OFFER] Training purposes NT Option Pack, Various Academic Editions, Server 2k/2k3 diag tools

Post by YourAverageJoe »

Is the Windows 2000 Customer Support and NT Option Pack part of a compilation, like the former for Microsoft MSDN Development Platform and the latter for Microsoft Select? If not, then we don't have them. Which Microsoft Licensing is the Server 2003 Standard Edition/Diagnostic Tools, there is Applications Systems and Server. It's not in either and due to the vacancy and Server 2003 focus it seems plausible for it to be Server. Overall, we have none of this and all would be extremely interesting to see uploaded. Though I question the last thing on the list, is that a Driver CD or something? Those aren't allowed, but everything else should be.
hOI!!!!! i'm tEMMIE!!!!

name

Re: [OFFER] Training purposes NT Option Pack, Various Academic Editions, Server 2k/2k3 diag tools

Post by name »

The 2000 customer support CD is labeled plainly with branding similar to most w2k related stuff at the time. I assume it isn't part of a compilation. The NT option pack I'm unsure of, it was distributed with a cert package microsoft made in the late 90s to get people IIS cerified and such. It seems not be part of a comp.
The 2003 diag tools disk is labeled:
May 2003
Servers
Windows Servers

I'm assuming that's what you're asking for.
The last thing isn't a driver CD. It's a schematic to a free software licensed workstation that was only distributed with the workstation itself, but is otherwise redistributable. I have no idea if y'all are interested.

Windows Thunderstruck
FTP Access

Post by Windows Thunderstruck »

I am interested to see all of this uploaded to the ftp, including the schematic one.
Question is. There are product key stickers on some of the discs.
If i am not mistaken, i think they have to be removed.
Correct me if i am wrong on this.
I guess scan the discs with the product key stickers first, and focus on dealing with them after you dump the discs.
Last edited by Windows Thunderstruck on Wed Nov 18, 2020 8:00 am, edited 2 times in total.

Winins
FTP Access

Post by Winins »

Windows Thunderstruck wrote:
Wed Nov 18, 2020 6:50 am
I am interested to see all of this uploaded to the ftp.
Question is. There are product key stickers on some of the discs.
If i am not mistaken, i think they have to be removed.
Correct me if i am wrong on this.
I guess scan the discs with the product key stickers first, and focus on dealing with them after you dump the discs.
The product keys are not a problem. mrpijey edits them out in the review process.
You have never seen Windows like this!
FREE Windows 3.2!
Shareware featuring an upgrade for pre-existing Windows 3.1 users and BONUS PACK
Distributed freely by PC World. March 1996

Windows Thunderstruck
FTP Access

Post by Windows Thunderstruck »

I didnt know that.
Thanks for telling me Winins.

YourAverageJoe

Post by YourAverageJoe »

Winins wrote:
Wed Nov 18, 2020 7:11 am
The product keys are not a problem. mrpijey edits them out in the review process.
Yeah but the censor job done on what looks to be possible marker writing on the front of the discs might have to be cleaned by the owner somehow.
hOI!!!!! i'm tEMMIE!!!!

name

Post by name »

I may be unable to rip the NT Option Pack CD(too damaged) but I am currently working on the others.

YourAverageJoe

Post by YourAverageJoe »

name wrote:
Thu Nov 19, 2020 1:44 am
I may be unable to rip the NT Option Pack CD(too damaged) but I am currently working on the others.
You can still offer it as an incomplete, BA takes those.
hOI!!!!! i'm tEMMIE!!!!

DonaltDuck
FTP Access

Post by DonaltDuck »

name wrote:
Thu Nov 19, 2020 1:44 am
you can send me a PM with the damaged RIP
i can try to repair the damaged Data sectors (in case the ISO header itself is not damaged)
in most case this works.
i need the rip files and the log file ( wich include the damaged sector list)

name

Post by name »

DonaltDuck wrote:
Thu Nov 19, 2020 1:31 pm
-snip-
Okay, will do.

draxx

Post by draxx »

I have copies of Windows NT Option Pack. I'm in the process of preparing some FTP uploads (Exchange Server 4.0, NT Server 4.0 Upgrade and Academic Edition - All retail versions)

EDIT: I've uploaded my packs ready for review.
Last edited by draxx on Sat Nov 28, 2020 12:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.