BetaArchive Logo
Navigation Home Database Screenshots Gallery Image Uploader Server Info FTP Servers Wiki Forum RSS Feed Rules Please Donate
UP: 103d, 10h, 50m | CPU: 83% | MEM: 6973MB of 12287MB used
{The community for beta collectors}

PostPost subject: Windows Longhorn Build 4093 Logs Off        Posted: Tue Sep 03, 2019 2:06 am 
FTP Access

Favourite OS
Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 8.1, 10
Hi! I installed Windows Longhorn Build 4093 on VMware Workstation 15. After I set it up and installed VMware Tools 6.0.5, I downloaded the patched winlogon for this build. Whenever I reboot with the patched winlogon, it won’t let me go to the desktop. It just logs me off for some reason. :(

Is there a way to fix this?

Top  Profile
 PostPost subject: Re: Windows Longhorn Build 4093 Logs Off        Posted: Tue Sep 03, 2019 8:32 am 
FTP Access

Favourite OS
Longhorn 4074, Whistler 2419
Have you activated it? It may have triggered timebomb. Also, I recommend using TweakNT instead of patching winlogon

Top  Profile
 PostPost subject: Re: Windows Longhorn Build 4093 Logs Off        Posted: Tue Sep 03, 2019 8:49 am 
FTP Access

Favourite OS
Resident007 wrote:
Have you activated it? It may have triggered timebomb. Also, I recommend using TweakNT instead of patching winlogon

You should do both, patch the activation with winlogon AND remove the timebomb with TweakNT.
If you haven't saved a snapshot of the VM you're out of luck, you need to reinstall.

Top  Profile  WWW
 PostPost subject: Re: Windows Longhorn Build 4093 Logs Off        Posted: Tue Sep 03, 2019 9:20 pm 
FTP Access

Favourite OS
Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 8.1, 10
ATeamInc wrote:
Resident007 wrote:

You should do both, patch the activation with winlogon AND remove the timebomb with TweakNT.
If you haven't saved a snapshot of the VM you're out of luck, you need to reinstall.

I used TweakNT to remove the timebomb and patched the activation with winlogon and I saved a snapshot of the VM and it won't log on. :(

Top  Profile