Ebay...

Any off topic discussions should go in this forum. Post count is not increased by posting here.
FTP Access status is required to post in this forum. Find out how to get it
Forum rules
Any off topic discussions should go in this forum. Post count is not increased by posting here.
FTP Access status is required to post in this forum. Find out how to get it
Jeff
Donator

Ebay...

Post by Jeff »

Found this a couple of days ago in ebay, it looks like there AU to US $ converter was a bit messed up...

-Jeff

Andy
Administrator

Post by Andy »

If you look the item location is Australia, so its quite alright to display it in dollars.

XDude
Donator

Post by XDude »

the shipping was wrong half the time from the list, you actually have to look at the item to know it's shipping cost.

like it would say "Free" from the list of items, but one you click on it, for example, it says $39.50.
I was like

Jeff
Donator

Post by Jeff »

Andy wrote:If you look the item location is Australia, so its quite alright to display it in dollars.
I'm just saying that if you look at the top part of that picture, you can see that the shipping was calculated as something in the $50k range, and it was weird that it displayed that.
-Jeff

Andy
Administrator

Post by Andy »

Jeff wrote:
Andy wrote:If you look the item location is Australia, so its quite alright to display it in dollars.
I'm just saying that if you look at the top part of that picture, you can see that the shipping was calculated as something in the $50k range, and it was weird that it displayed that.
Ah right, I missed that bit.

happy dude
Donator

Post by happy dude »

We're greedy, simple as that