New news and release discussion.
- Posts: 3557
- Joined: Sat Sep 30, 2006 5:00 pm
As I'm not a gamer at all... no!
- Posts: 801
- Joined: Sat Sep 09, 2006 6:43 am
I'll either wait until they come down in price, or an 8800GT is released...
In either case, I plan on upgrading from my 6600GT to at least a 7950GT in the next couple of months. That's where the real bargain is at the moment. (~300 for a card with 512MB RAM).
- Posts: 1914
- Joined: Sat Aug 19, 2006 12:19 am
- Location: New Zealand
maybe once they cost less than $100000000000000