BetaArchive Logo
Navigation Home Database Screenshots Gallery Image Uploader Server Info FTP Servers Wiki Forum RSS Feed Rules Please Donate
UP: 17d, 4h, 4m | CPU: 23% | MEM: 5475MB of 11705MB used
{The community for beta collectors}

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 34 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 PostPost subject:        Posted: Sat Jan 26, 2008 1:33 pm 
empireum wrote:
Namronia wrote:
empireum wrote:
Namronia wrote:
Could not open USER.EXE:
This file type is not supported.

16bit? or he used a reshacker but just for some screens it would be to much work i think...but thanks, ill try

Use a 16-bit resource editor.

:?

you know one?

sorry i think we had that already but i dont know it, i just forget how that was called... :(

Borland Resource Workshop 4.5.
(Note: This is intended for Win3.x, so don't expect it to work perfectly on later versions.)

isnt there any other? i think im going to do with a hex tomorrow, but thanks anyways

PostPost subject:        Posted: Sat Jan 26, 2008 1:48 pm 
Donator

Favourite OS
Server 2012 R2
There's EXEScope, but that didnt work for me...

Top  Profile  WWW
 PostPost subject:        Posted: Sat Jan 26, 2008 3:41 pm 
FTP Access

Favourite OS
Windows Vista SP1
I think someone should make a sticky in which this whole KenOath/unblestone/Namronia/Chicago/etc affair should be explained for newbies. Something like a detailed timeline of it.

What do you think?

Top  Profile  YIM
 PostPost subject:        Posted: Sat Jan 26, 2008 3:42 pm 
Administrator

Favourite OS
Microsoft Windows 7 Ultimate x64
Xammer wrote:
I think someone should make a sticky in which this whole KenOath/unblestone/Namronia/Chicago/etc affair should be explained for newbies. Something like a detailed timeline of it.

What do you think?

No. I think it should just be let go. Enough damage has been done already without constantly bring it back up again.

BetaArchive Discord: https://discord.gg/epK3r6A

Top  Profile  WWW
 PostPost subject:        Posted: Sat Jan 26, 2008 4:07 pm 
Donator

Andy wrote:
Xammer wrote:

What do you think?

No. I think it should just be let go. Enough damage has been done already without constantly bring it back up again.

Yes. For that reason, the last war thread (which led to KenOath's final goodbye) has been moved to a section only accessible to moderators. We really don't want this to be brought up again, it'll only cause more and more damage.

Top  Profile
 PostPost subject:        Posted: Sat Jan 26, 2008 8:28 pm 
Donator

Favourite OS
Neptune/Whistler2419/Linux Mint
empireum wrote:
Andy wrote:
Xammer wrote:

What do you think?

Yes. For that reason, the last war thread (which led to KenOath's final goodbye) has been moved to a section only accessible to moderators. We really don't want this to be brought up again, it'll only cause more and more damage.
This should be sorted once and for all, the truth needs to be told, which is that namronia or winpc ( its the same person ) and umblestone are a pair of liars!!!!!!!

Top  Profile
 PostPost subject:        Posted: Sun Jan 27, 2008 11:36 am 
Donator

Favourite OS
Server 2012 R2
betaluva wrote:
namronia or winpc ( its the same person )

^o) Namronia and WinPC are definately not the same person XD

Anyway, while i do agree that it would be good if its settled, i cant see that happening any time soon. Whats going on here is Namronia is proving that it can be faked, but that doesnt mean it was faked.

So in that case, it should be left to die.

Top  Profile  WWW
 PostPost subject:        Posted: Sun Jan 27, 2008 12:34 pm 
Im pretty sure im not WinPC... and im also not unblestone...

if i am winPc i killed kennedy and im elvis...

PostPost subject:        Posted: Sun Jan 27, 2008 3:03 pm 
Administrator

Favourite OS
Microsoft Windows 7 Ultimate x64
Guys, stop this. Its not fair on the legitimate people who come here to talk about betas. If you have proof its fake, post it. Otherwise, please keep your thoughts to yourself. We have lost a valuable member of the forum because of this stupid argument over 'is it fake or not'.

Unblestone was just out to annoy KenOath. He succeeded.
Namronia for some reason hates KenOath. So be it. We can't make him like someone.
If you hate KenOath also, so be it. We can't make you like someone.

Now stop the petty arguments over both of these please.

I am now going to lock this thread. I hope nobody will try to continue this argument. If you have a problem with me locking the topic please PM me directly and we will discuss it there.

BetaArchive Discord: https://discord.gg/epK3r6A

Top  Profile  WWW
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 34 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2