Warning: May not 100% work. Depend on your disks' status. Use at your own risk.
- Disks that were treaten by fungus, of course.
- Floppy drive head cleaning fluid (Ispropyl / Alcohol) x 1
- Cotton buds x N
- LED lamp x 1
Ever have significant disks that were treatened by fungus and won't read anymore? Now try this! (At least won't make things worse)
1. Have some drops of cleaning fluid (or ispropyl/alcohol) on the cotton bud.
2. Turn on the LED lamp
3. Take the disk under the LED lamp to locate the fungus (need a specified angle)
4. Use the cotton bud with fluid to wipe on the reading surface....smoothly
4. Wait until it dry, turn the disk a little and repeat step 3 and 4 until the whole disk is been washed.
5. Read disk again...Done!
Tutorials for Operating Systems, Applications etc can be posted here.
1 post • Page 1 of 1