MS-DOS 6.22 portuguese

Download requests and offers should be made in this forum.
Do not request a download if you have under 10 posts. You will be ignored.
Forum rules
Please read the following rules before posting a download request in this area:

1. Don't post a request if you have under 10 posts as stated in the rules. If you do anyway, it will be deleted without further notice.
2. Requests for anything against our rules will not be entertained and you will be warned.
3. Check that we don't already have the file on our FTP servers by using the database linked in the navigation.
hogwarts

MS-DOS 6.22 portuguese

Post by hogwarts »

MS-DOS 6.22 portuguese
http://www.vetusware.com/download/MS%20 ... 2/?id=3364

Andy
Administrator

Post by Andy »

We already have this file on our servers. Please check in future before posting a link to it, and also post it in the correct section.

Moved to Download Requests

hounsell

Post by hounsell »

Andy wrote:We already have this file on our servers. Please check in future before posting a link to it.
Is there anyway for people without FTP access to check? I don't think there is a list outside the Private Server forum. It might be an idea to sticky a link in the download requests/offers.

Andy
Administrator

Post by Andy »

hounsell wrote:
Andy wrote:We already have this file on our servers. Please check in future before posting a link to it.
Is there anyway for people without FTP access to check? I don't think there is a list outside the Private Server forum. It might be an idea to sticky a link in the download requests/offers.
Thats a good point. The link in my sig is in a protected forum too. Id rather not make the link public.

Jeff
Donator

Post by Jeff »

I think the easiest way to avoid this problem would be to make the DL R/O forum available to people only in the members group. Is it really that hard to get 10 contributing posts?
-Jeff

Andy
Administrator

Post by Andy »

Jeff wrote:I think the easiest way to avoid this problem would be to make the DL R/O forum available to people only in the members group. Is it really that hard to get 10 contributing posts?
No its not hard if people stick to the rules, but 75% of those people who get 10+ posts and apply actually haven't stuck to the rules and get rejected.

Jeff
Donator

Post by Jeff »

Oh, now I understand.
-Jeff

hogwarts

Post by hogwarts »

How which files can I know has in FTP if I don't have access to him?

Andy
Administrator

Post by Andy »

hogwarts wrote:How which files can I know has in FTP if I don't have access to him?
You don't, thats the idea. You simply have to get your posts and sign up.