Old Microsoft Office Versions for Mac

Download requests and offers should be made in this forum.
Do not request a download if you have under 10 posts. You will be ignored.
Forum rules
Please read the following rules before posting a download request in this area:

1. Don't post a request if you have under 10 posts as stated in the rules. If you do anyway, it will be deleted without further notice.
2. Requests for anything against our rules will not be entertained and you will be warned.
3. Check that we don't already have the file on our FTP servers by using the database linked in the navigation.
Shrimp
FTP Access

Old Microsoft Office Versions for Mac

Post by Shrimp »

Does anyone know where I can find any old Microsoft Office versions for mac that would work in Mini vMac, Basilisk II or Sheepshaver? (Like System 7 and under) I've been looking for them for a long time...

ddrmaxromance
FTP Access

Post by ddrmaxromance »

I have Microsoft Word 6.0 (I think that's what it is. From 1995). It's on my PowerBook 190cs, which runs System 7.01, so it should run fine in any emulator.

The only problem is that it came with the system. The only way to get it on another source is by floppy or buying a PCI ethernet card. I'd help you out, but I'm broke. lol. I'm sure many others have similar software available for you though.
Since January 2005, I've been in the Operating Systems Prototype Community. I've enjoyed learning more these past four years about the development of the Windows and Macintosh operating systems, as well as learning of new user-based projects that optimize system performance.

Vista Ultimate R2
FTP Access

Post by Vista Ultimate R2 »

Jordan's server in the FTP section has quite a few versions, in the Apple/MacDomain/Office folder: Office 2.5 and 4 are for 68k Macs ie Basilisk II, while 98 and 2001 are for PowerPC Macs running Classic OSes ie SheepShaver with Mac OS 9. 4 is the newest version available for 68k, 2001 for Mac OS Classic (PPC), and 2004 for Mac OS X.