Mac OS X Requests: Graphing Calculator

Download requests and offers should be made in this forum.
Do not request a download if you have under 10 posts. You will be ignored.
Forum rules
Please read the following rules before posting a download request in this area:

1. Don't post a request if you have under 10 posts as stated in the rules. If you do anyway, it will be deleted without further notice.
2. Requests for anything against our rules will not be entertained and you will be warned.
3. Check that we don't already have the file on our FTP servers by using the database linked in the navigation.
ddrmaxromance
FTP Access

Mac OS X Requests: Graphing Calculator

Post by ddrmaxromance »

Hello all. I usually don't make requests, but I am currently requesting for Apple related downloads.

Today I am requesting for the Mac OS X version of Graphing Calculator (for 10.3.9, not the one included with Tiger). It gets annoying have to load up Mac OS 9 to use GC to get my Pre-Calc done, and I'm not sure if it's considered abandonware now or not.

If this request is considered a problem, please close the topic, or PM if you would like to help me out. Thanks!

Troy
Since January 2005, I've been in the Operating Systems Prototype Community. I've enjoyed learning more these past four years about the development of the Windows and Macintosh operating systems, as well as learning of new user-based projects that optimize system performance.