SCiZE's warez BBS collection

Discussion of beta and abandonware topics not fit for the other forums goes here.
DarkerJ
Donator

Re: SCiZE's warez BBS collection

Post by DarkerJ »

Its seems the website is down, as my browser just 404'd.
mrpijey wrote:Why not make a list here on BA which ROM configs are better for what platform etc? What ROMs to use for a standard 286, 386, and also some info on what ROMs work best with some of the betas etc? I think it would be quite valuable information. Put it in the tutorials section...
I think that should also be mirrored on the wiki too.
<°)))><●▬▬▬▬๑۩۩๑▬▬▬▬●><(((°>
When in doubt...
iddqd
idkfa

Overdoze
FTP Access

Post by Overdoze »

The site was taken down by the owner due to increased traffic on it because of this topic.
All roads lead to Neptune™

KRNL386 - my site about retro computing | My site about Windows 1.0 | My blog | 86Box Manager | LeakDB - list of PC OS warez leaks

DiskingRound
FTP Access

Post by DiskingRound »

For the record, his website URL is not scize.hopto.org anymore but a different one. I don't want to say it in this thread though too keep SCiZE safe. Besides, most if not all of his beta stuff has been checked, verified, and uploaded already.
Offtopic Comment
Wow... I had no idea this topic would have over 100 replies when I created it! We have been able to find some very interesting stuff from him, like MS-DOS 5.00 betas, MS-DOS 6.00.0015, and even Windows 3.0 betas! Great thanks to this man and all of the people who checked and uploaded his stuff for this amazing load of betas! :)
1K posts! <:o) (^) (brb)