BetaArchive Logo
Navigation Home Database Screenshots Gallery Image Uploader Server Info FTP Servers Wiki Forum RSS Feed Rules Please Donate
UP: 12d, 22h, 42m | CPU: 15% | MEM: 5321MB of 11607MB used
{The community for beta collectors}

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 411 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17  Next
 PostPost subject: Re: Social: New member introductions        Posted: Sat Jun 09, 2018 6:06 am 

Favourite OS
Manjaro
I am Xeb0t! I love xbox and all microsoft related software! I'm a linux user but will never forget what I learned on my first windows machine! I'm into gaming, archive collecting, reverse engineering and all types of ill [censored].
Originally started out with computers when i was a young bull in highschool and modded my first xbox. since then ive had a passion for helping others and learning more about how computer software and hardware work. I am no professional and do not claim to be! yet i am somewhat knowledgable and able to pickup on new tasks! Thanks for having me BA!

Top  Profile
 PostPost subject: Hello!        Posted: Mon Jun 11, 2018 9:59 pm 
Donator

Favourite OS
Windows 10
Hi folks!

Glad to have just joined the site. I've been in and around software as a developer for close to three decades. I spent two of those around Microsoft so who knows what I might have on hand. :D

Anyway, glad to be on board and we'll see what other interesting things I can find to share!

Top  Profile
 PostPost subject: Re: Social: New member introductions        Posted: Fri Jun 15, 2018 11:56 pm 
FTP Access

Favourite OS
Hello,
I joined this site literally yesterday. I'm amazed by its great community and the size of the archive. I already got FTP access, and I'm planning to upload many interesting originals that I have lying around me.

Top  Profile  WWW
 PostPost subject: Re: Social: New member introductions        Posted: Wed Jun 20, 2018 1:55 pm 
FTP Access

Favourite OS
2195, 3790, 7601, 18362
I haven't introduced myself even if I have joined several months ago, but i'll tell you all about me.

I am superlions16, but I usually go by "Nicky The Computer Guy" on YouTube.
I usually like to repair lots of older computers and mobile devices. (at this moment I am still working on my iPad 3)
I have lots of experience within working on these things. I've done it for a few years now, and I really love how i'm going through a long way.
It's not much to say, but I do have 1 more thing. I collect interesting software when I find it.

Reddit: superlions16
Discord: superlions16#1003 (add me if you want to, lol)

Top  Profile
 PostPost subject: Re: Social: New member introductions        Posted: Wed Aug 01, 2018 3:50 pm 

Favourite OS
Windows XP Professional (64-bit)
Hm, introduction, you say? :P

Anyhoo, I'm Nour! Well, a weirdo who is a nerd and is Egyptian. And is also a computer maniac and loves computers. Sooo... yea, need I say more?

Top  Profile
 PostPost subject: Re: Social: New member introductions        Posted: Sat Aug 04, 2018 5:17 pm 

Favourite OS
Windows 2000 Professional
Yet another new member...

Didn't get our first family computer until 1997 (Aptiva 266MHz, I still have it and it still works) and started building my own and programming in early 2000. I did have internet access at a friends place in the late 90s and we wasted a lot of time online back then. Spent the rest of my teen years, and twenties in electronics and computers (building, fixing, web development, my rpg stuff).

Here I am now. Digitally hoarding what I could. If I liked it, I kept it... until I ran out of space and had to delete stuff. Otherwise just an electrician in the middle of nowhere Ohio.

Top  Profile
 PostPost subject: Re: Social: New member introductions        Posted: Tue Aug 14, 2018 7:03 pm 

Favourite OS
Mac OS X 10.4.11
Hello to the Beta Archive and all its members! I am WwOS. Yet to see how this will all work out. You have a lot of stuff here already, so what's there left to contribute? I joined to get a rare beta, but maybe I won't get it after all since I have to upload some beta myself, which I don't have (or at least nothing that's not already here)... :-(

[Update] I just found I already had that rare beta I was looking for. It was the Mac OS X Public Beta 2E14 that I wanted to try and I initially only found 1H39. :)
The question remains as to what I could actually contribute here to the BetaArchive? Is there a list of stuff you are looking for? Or a list of stuff you already have? Anyway, I guess time will tell...

Last edited by WwOS on Fri Aug 17, 2018 11:34 am, edited 1 time in total.

Top  Profile
 PostPost subject: Re: Social: New member introductions        Posted: Thu Aug 16, 2018 8:26 pm 
FTP Access

Favourite OS
DOS 6.22
Hello!!! Im new to this forum. My name is Cristian and im from Argentina. Wandering around computers since 1985. I hope i can contribute to the forum, it look great!

Top  Profile  ICQ
 PostPost subject: Re: Social: New member introductions        Posted: Thu Sep 27, 2018 5:52 pm 
FTP Access

Favourite OS
None
Whats guys!! New to betas. Stumbled across the forums on warezzbb forums and figured i would check this out. Definitely gonna stick around....

Top  Profile
 PostPost subject: Re: Social: New member introductions        Posted: Wed Nov 21, 2018 11:35 am 

Favourite OS
Hi there. I'm a game developer and speedrunner. I love game betas mostly for curiosity, I also want to play at some point the betas or prototypes of the games I speedrun, to see if I find something interesting.

Top  Profile
 PostPost subject: Re: Social: New member introductions        Posted: Wed Nov 21, 2018 4:27 pm 

Favourite OS
Myself v.1.1887.0079
Hi! I'm Alejandro Herrera Barboza, a 15-year old boy with a broad knowledge of system components. Most of my experience is on Windows and most of its advanced components. I also love knowing about how operating systems change throughout their development phases. If anyone wants to talk with me about beta releases, I would gladly be interested.

Top  Profile
 PostPost subject: Re: Social: New member introductions        Posted: Mon Nov 26, 2018 3:16 am 

Favourite OS
950C, 2195 USP5.1, 3790, 7600
Hello everyone. I am greatly interested in the classic (as in pre-Metro) win32 era and particularly win2k (my current daily driver), as well as all kinds of '90s Windows software (browsing the archive.org software collection is one of the high points of my day).

I've got a few things to send your way, once I can get to them.

Quicken.

Top  Profile
 PostPost subject: Re: Social: New member introductions        Posted: Fri Nov 30, 2018 8:31 am 

just wanted to say hello, interested in seeing what the forums is all about here

Top  Profile
 PostPost subject: Re: Social: New member introductions        Posted: Tue Dec 11, 2018 2:20 pm 

Favourite OS
Linux
Hi guys.
I want say hello. I'm a linux user and this is my first post.

Top  Profile
 PostPost subject: Re: Social: New member introductions        Posted: Sat Dec 15, 2018 6:51 am 

Hello world! This is my first post, really hoping to have a great time here! I am a fan of old OSes in general, I have some VMs with those kinds, although I have some programs in my personal collection, some I would really like to share with all of you! :D

Top  Profile
 PostPost subject: Re: Social: New member introductions        Posted: Thu Dec 20, 2018 4:58 pm 
FTP Access

Hi everybody.

I have always had an interest in rare and old files. I think I have finally found the right place to satisfy my interests!

Top  Profile
 PostPost subject: Re: Social: New member introductions        Posted: Tue Jan 01, 2019 1:13 am 

Favourite OS
Windows XP Pro SP3
Quote:
Guess what, I'm not introducing myself even I'm registered at here 6 months ago?! Can I still introduce myself right now?

Hi, I'm Umar. I'm a brony who tests some windows betas, and small linux distros (DSL, SliTaz, etc. And also I have Ubuntu 8.10.)

If you want to ask me for pony stuff, PM me. Just kidding. :P

Code:
print("I'm also beginner at programming. I've done learning Java, HTML, and currently learning Python.")

That's it. Have a good day!

Code:
import this

Instagram | DeviantArt

Top  Profile
 PostPost subject: A new one        Posted: Wed Jan 02, 2019 7:06 am 
FTP Access

Favourite OS
Win 7 64bit
hi there my name is Alex aka ProffixBrain,

i am new to this site and i hope to come in contact with other people who loves old software.

please excuse my bad english couse i am german.

i hope we have a good time.

best regards Proffix

Top  Profile
 PostPost subject: Re: Social: New member introductions        Posted: Wed Jan 02, 2019 5:31 pm 
FTP Access

Favourite OS
Windows XP SP1
I registered some time ago, so Hi, my name is Maciej and I come from Poland.

Top  Profile
 PostPost subject: Re: Social: New member introductions        Posted: Fri Jan 04, 2019 1:51 am 
Hello, I'm from Mexico. I like Mac OS Classic

PostPost subject: Re: Social: New member introductions        Posted: Mon Jan 07, 2019 9:41 pm 

Hello!!!!!

just stumblable on to these forums. interesting site. Lets see what can be found lol

Top  Profile
 PostPost subject: Re: Social: New member introductions        Posted: Tue Jan 08, 2019 2:02 am 

Favourite OS
bsd
Hey! What's up! I'm a data hoarder specifically interested in and archiving sources.

Top  Profile
 PostPost subject: Re: Social: New member introductions        Posted: Thu Jan 31, 2019 7:56 am 

Favourite OS
Ubuntu
hey everyone, Thanks to allowing me as a member I am a tech geek and love to explore more about this, But I am not so much expert in this, in present I try to learn some tech language like java.

Top  Profile
 PostPost subject: Re: Social: New member introductions        Posted: Fri Feb 01, 2019 8:39 am 
FTP Access

Favourite OS
Palm OS 5.4.9
Ah yes, might as well say hello here. I'm primarily into vintage computing from the mid 80's to late 90s, even though my experience with computers didn't start until afterwards. I have a growing collection of real hardware from that period, but also enjoy messing with software on virtualized and/or emulated systems.

I am also rather interested in obsolete data storage formats, and get particularly excited whenever promotional materials from Iomega appear for sale.

Top  Profile  WWW
 PostPost subject: Re: Social: New member introductions        Posted: Mon Feb 04, 2019 5:35 am 
FTP Access

Favourite OS
Longhorn 4008
Greetings, I have known of this site for a very long time as I have browsed and looked over information of old betas from time to time. I use to be active big time back in the 2000's during the Windows Beta's including my favorite, Longhorn. I was also part of the Flexbeta team back in the day along with owning my own news community (based on VirtuaNews... Who remembers that script?!) called WinIEBeta.net. I was trying to compete with ieXbeta and Neowin.net but that ultimately failed after a year when my host just jumped ship and left and lost all my data and all the users I had.

I really have enjoyed the content I have came across here and keep up the good work.

Top  Profile
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 411 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17  Next