BetaArchive Logo
Navigation Home Database Screenshots Gallery Image Uploader Server Info FTP Servers Wiki Forum RSS Feed Rules Please Donate
UP: 55d, 7h, 42m | CPU: 22% | MEM: 5127MB of 12175MB used
{The community for beta collectors}

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 419 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17  Next
 PostPost subject: Re: Social: New member introductions        Posted: Mon Feb 05, 2018 7:36 am 

Favourite OS
OSX 10.6.8
Hey guys! I'm piexil, I've been a lurker of this and similar sites for years and now after some thrifting and hunting I have a few pieces of software to contribute now (which gets harder every day)! I hope I can bring some new stuff to the community as a whole. I'm a small time datahoarder so I love the idea of this and will support it however I can.

Top  Profile
 PostPost subject: Re: Social: New member introductions        Posted: Thu Feb 08, 2018 6:18 pm 

Favourite OS
windows
Hello i am new here... don't know where to from.... guide me please

Top  Profile
 PostPost subject: Introducing Myself        Posted: Tue Feb 13, 2018 1:45 am 

Favourite OS
Whistler 2465, XP, Longhorn 4074
Hello, I am KectorNeild95/Whistler The Kyoot. I just registered to BetaArchive today. (12-02-2018), Hope I will get a really good time here :mrgreen: I sometimes do Livestreams in my YouTube channel about PCem, installing a OS in it. I love Virtual Machines, Old-Computing and Windows, I like install OSes in PCem.

[YouTube]https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCIB1jUHAQLDlNJV8r8zKgJg[/YouTube]
[YouTube2]https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCe-T0WeyQj_GQ2NMbEtyhng[/YouTube2]

Bye, bye.

Top  Profile
 PostPost subject: Re: Social: New member introductions        Posted: Tue Feb 13, 2018 3:58 pm 

Favourite OS
Windows 7 SP1 7601
Hello all! Like many people on this site, I am too interested in beta, or generally old software. My hobbies include programming, and music. It really saddens me whenever software goes the way of the dodo, so I fully support the archiving effort of this site. Cheers!

Top  Profile
 PostPost subject: Re: Social: New member introductions        Posted: Sat Mar 03, 2018 1:03 pm 

Favourite OS
Windows 7
Hello I am Benjiman new here, seeking to learn

Top  Profile
 PostPost subject: Re: Social: New member introductions        Posted: Sun Mar 04, 2018 3:39 am 
FTP Access

Salutations! I'm The Vengeful 'Vadam, and I'm a Halo YouTuber who has been diving in to some of the publicly-leaked development Halo builds. So far, I've covered the Halo 2 Private Beta, the Halo 3 Public Beta, and the Halo Wars Private Alpha on my YouTube channel, and I plan to eventually cover the Halo Reach Public Beta, the Halo 4 Private Beta, and Halo Combat Evolved build 2247 along the way. I also would like to learn more about other development builds for other games when I plan to expand my horizons beyond Halo.

Top  Profile
 PostPost subject: Re: Social: New member introductions        Posted: Tue Mar 06, 2018 11:25 am 
FTP Access

Favourite OS
Windows 95 4.00.950 C
Greetings,

I'm Cebion, and I heard alot about the betaarchive.
I like playing around with old computers, sound cards and synths.

I hope I can contribute some interesting titles and software.
See you later!

Top  Profile
 PostPost subject: Re: Social: New member introductions        Posted: Wed Mar 07, 2018 4:35 pm 

Favourite OS
Windows 2000 Professional
Hello! I'm Dark Hero, long time lurker and retro computer, video game, and general tech enthusiast. This seems like a great place so I'm happy to be here!

Top  Profile
 PostPost subject: Re: Social: New member introductions        Posted: Fri Mar 09, 2018 7:26 am 

Favourite OS
win 3.11
Hello just a guy trying to get windows 3.11 working in 2018

Top  Profile
 PostPost subject: Re: Social: New member introductions        Posted: Tue Mar 13, 2018 1:53 pm 

Favourite OS
MacOS High Sierra
Hello, my name is Espi. I'm an amateur web developer, and I know quite a bit about malware and cybersecurity. I'm primarily interested in older hardware and software, but I'm interested in some newer stuff as well.

I remember reading about this really interesting article about Longhorn (I've had good times and experiences with Vista, so I got very interested in it) and got intrigued. I saw this a couple years back and heard of this website, but forgot about it later on. I remembered BetaArchive after seeing a nice forum post about Escargot, which I had been testing for a bit.

I'm currently learning C++ and Python, but I already know a little HTML, CSS, and JS. Not too much JS though, I'm pretty awful at it. That doesn't stop me from trying.

Hopefully, I can share some of my info and files here, and become a good community member!

Top  Profile  WWW
 PostPost subject: Re: Social: New member introductions        Posted: Thu Mar 15, 2018 11:56 pm 

Favourite OS
Windows XP
Hi, i'm a abandonware collector, graphic designer and programmer.

I am new here and i'm very interesed on collect spanish language versions of abandonware due to the fact that all of them it's very hard to find on the regular websites.

I also make unattended versions of Windows Operating Systems (but i don'f if are allowed on this forum)

Greetings to all.

Top  Profile
 PostPost subject: Re: Social: New member introductions        Posted: Wed Mar 28, 2018 12:18 am 

Hello, I came here a little while ago, but just earlier today came back. I have no idea why i came back, I guess the idea of the site was enough to bring me back.

Top  Profile
 PostPost subject: Re: Social: New member introductions        Posted: Wed Mar 28, 2018 10:22 am 

Hey everyboy!

I'm into archiving Deus Ex stuff, and will be uploading a few rare versions I have assuming they fit the criteria!

Though it looks like a user named Darkstar has already uploaded stuff I have that I thought was meant to be kept private?

Top  Profile
 PostPost subject: Re: Social: New member introductions        Posted: Wed Mar 28, 2018 12:07 pm 
Administrator

Defaultplayer001 wrote:
Hey everyboy!

I'm into archiving Deus Ex stuff, and will be uploading a few rare versions I have assuming they fit the criteria!

Though it looks like a user named Darkstar has already uploaded stuff I have that I thought was meant to be kept private?

Welcome to the forum.

Just to make it clear, as long as you're not the copyright holder of Deus Ex I don't think you can define what should or should not be kept "private" in public, whatever deals you have with other people are between you and them alone and will not be dealt with on BetaArchive. Once a release is uploaded here it's shared with everyone as long as it conforms to our policies regarding betas and abandonware. Any anonymous uploads will be kept in absolute confidentiality and will not be shared with anyone.

Please keep any discussions about whats to be kept private or not outside of this community.

Enjoy!

Listings: BetaArchive Database (beta)
Channels: Discord :: Twitter

Top  Profile  WWW
 PostPost subject: Re: Social: New member introductions        Posted: Wed Apr 11, 2018 7:02 am 

Very interesting forum! I'm new here. I made a donation, but I do not know how to get into the group Donators.

Top  Profile
 PostPost subject: Re: Social: New member introductions        Posted: Wed Apr 18, 2018 2:31 am 

Favourite OS
Windows 2000
Hello, I'm Junryeong! I registered this month.
I'm interested in game betas , pre-releases and archived SDKs.
This place is awesome :)

Top  Profile
 PostPost subject: Re: Social: New member introductions        Posted: Wed Apr 18, 2018 9:52 pm 

Favourite OS
Whistler 2419
Hello, I lurked on here before but I came here.

Whistler Build 2419 is my Favorite Whistler Build

Hope to see you all here.

Top  Profile
 PostPost subject: Re: Social: New member introductions        Posted: Thu Apr 19, 2018 8:56 am 

Favourite OS
bsd
Hi, I'm surprised I have never found this forum before. Seems like an enormous information treasure.

Top  Profile
 PostPost subject: Re: Social: New member introductions        Posted: Fri Apr 27, 2018 3:33 pm 

Favourite OS
Windows NT 4.0 SP6a
Hello everyone!

I've been building PCs since 2001, with my first being an Athlon 700MHz with Windows 2000 Professional. I work in IT, and I've always enjoyed fiddling with old operating systems.

Best,
Zzyzx

Top  Profile
 PostPost subject: Re: Social: New member introductions        Posted: Thu May 03, 2018 5:19 am 

Favourite OS
Debian
Hello my name is KomputerKid, I live in the beautiful state of Oregon, I'm 21, and I enjoy messing around with old apple hardware, and Linux, and currently work for a gym as a cleaner, and am trying to get a job in IT, either in sysadmin of servers, or on the help desk.

Top  Profile  WWW
 PostPost subject: Re: Social: New member introductions        Posted: Fri May 04, 2018 3:15 am 

Favourite OS
Windows 3.1
Hello! I am CJ. I mostly collect old computers, but have been getting into the software side of things recently. My favorite Microsoft OS is probably 3.1, as my first 486 came with it. I've branched into "more exotic" types of old computers, such as TRS-80 recently - loads of fun. Hoping to have a good time here!

Top  Profile  WWW
 PostPost subject: Re: Social: New member introductions        Posted: Sat May 12, 2018 2:25 pm 

Favourite OS
OpenSTEP 4.2
Greetings to all! I go by Faust and my interests span into the older systems and Operating Systems that they used. My primary interest currently is documenting and using different types of UNIX based systems and workstations which I have acquired over time, currently cutting my teeth on a NeXTstation and repairing an SGI machine with more to follow in the coming time. In my travels of hunting I have acquired some things that may be of interest to more than just myself. In any case, I hope to be productive in some way here. ;)

Top  Profile
 PostPost subject: Re: Social: New member introductions        Posted: Tue May 22, 2018 10:00 pm 

Favourite OS
Hey My name is Miksa and I'm an aspiring video editor, videographer and graphics designer (and hopefully web developer soon). I've been interested in computers from a very young age since my dad had a 10 computer LAN party setup in the garage. I've also been interested in beta software for a long time.

I've come across this forum a lot before but never made an account until now.

Top  Profile
 PostPost subject: Re: Social: New member introductions        Posted: Wed May 23, 2018 2:58 pm 
FTP Access

Favourite OS
Windowa
I am Theoneman1, I enjoy looking at cancelled or beta stuff

Top  Profile
 PostPost subject: Re: Social: New member introductions        Posted: Sun May 27, 2018 8:12 am 
FTP Access

Favourite OS
Windows Server 2012 R2 9785
I am DragonWars, I love following MS' Windows Developement as well as discussions regarding it

Top  Profile
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 419 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17  Next