BetaArchive Logo
Navigation Home Screenshots Image Uploader Server Info FTP Servers Wiki Forum RSS Feed Rules Please Donate
UP: 4d, 13h, 27m | CPU: 13% | MEM: 1894MB of 3369MB used
{The community for beta collectors}

PostPost subject: If you need hosting for your custom OS...        Posted: Sat Jan 13, 2007 3:45 am 
Donator

Favourite OS
Longhorn 4074
Well, if you need hosting for your custom os i think i can give you hosting :)

How to contact me
Please just contact me on PM or e-mail (fifi5000 [ a - t ] gmail.com) or WLM (filipzajac [ a - t ] hotmail.com).

What do you get
- up to 3 gigs of space (but please dont ask for more space than you need, also you can get more if you really need)
- FTP account
- mySQL database
- a lot of bandwidth (i have 2000 gigs/month so i dont think anybody will use it at all)
- and the server speed is not very low but its not very high also. Please dont expect too much, its shared hosting :)

Rules
- you can keep on your account only your custom OS, and things that are about it (website/forum/screenshots/etc.).
- OS and website have to be in english (it can be also in other languages but there have to be also english version)
- Please just keep somewhere on the site a description: "hosted by FiFi at Denaturat.org"

If you have any questions please feel free to ask them on this topic

I think its clear. I will be happy if i will can host you :)

Top  Profile  WWW