BetaArchive Logo
Navigation Home Database Screenshots Gallery Image Uploader Server Info FTP Servers Wiki Forum RSS Feed Rules Please Donate
UP: 0d, 4h, 22m | CPU: 44% | MEM: 4641MB of 10677MB used
{The community for beta collectors}

PostPost subject: Call for devleopers - Longhorn Collection site        Posted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 1:28 pm 
Donator

Favourite OS
OSX
Hi Guys'n'girls,

As some might remember, i bought longhorn.dk a while back, with the intention to create a longhorn collection site.

Well.. that idea grew a bit, and we ended up with wanting to create Longhorn 4074 (the last great Longhorn) as a page - this mainly because one could say that i "some" experince with creating webtops/webos's. (Former founder of orca@desktop and former Lead Project Manager of Startforce).

Anyway.. i'v been playing for a couple of hours with it, and this it how it looks like:

- http://www.longhorn.dk/new/

So faar this works:
* Click clock on lower right corner
* Minimize/maximize sidebar

While i could overtime do this myself, working as a team is allways more fun - so I would like to invite other developers to join the project.

For client side we will stick with the usual (javascript) and serverside we will use PHP (but will try and limit it offcourse)

Drop me a message with what you have worked on before and why you would like to join the team.

Run OSX on a pc - Ahsay backup monitoring - Online Backup

Top  Profile  WWW  ICQ
 PostPost subject: Re: Call for devleopers - Longhorn Collection site        Posted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 1:39 pm 
Donator

Very impressive, the clock/calender function is very nice. Looks promising.

Top  Profile
 PostPost subject: Re: Call for devleopers - Longhorn Collection site        Posted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 4:51 pm 
Donator

Favourite OS
Win XP build 2419 | Win7 and up
It would be epic of you could make this as a app and use it as shell replacement for explorer
But for now, good work! :mrgreen:

Top  Profile
 PostPost subject: Re: Call for devleopers - Longhorn Collection site        Posted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 5:44 pm 
FTP Access

Favourite OS
Windows Neptune & Longhorn
This looks really good! I can't program, so i can't help you :(. But I hope (and think) this is really going to be something very good!

I agree with Whistler_fan, but I think that that is impossible (I thought that this was almost impossible too so maybe...)

Top  Profile
 PostPost subject: Re: Call for devleopers - Longhorn Collection site        Posted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 5:27 pm 
FTP Access

Favourite OS
This looks very nice!!
The sidebar and the taskbar is impressive :wink:

Top  Profile
 PostPost subject: Re: Call for devleopers - Longhorn Collection site        Posted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 5:43 pm 
Donator

Favourite OS
OSX
Hi,

We will update the online version soon.

The group behind it, have reached the agreement to release it as a opensource project, and that certified developers can get access to the dev. svn to join the because.

We need:

- Javascript devleopers
- PHP devleopers
- Designer
- Generel web designers that (sooner or later) will setup a small webpage to support the API.

drop me a PM to join in.

//leon

Run OSX on a pc - Ahsay backup monitoring - Online Backup

Top  Profile  WWW  ICQ