BetaArchive Logo
Navigation Home Screenshots Image Uploader Server Info FTP Servers Wiki Forum RSS Feed Rules Please Donate
UP: 50d, 14h, 19m | CPU: 26% | MEM: 6615MB of 11280MB used
{The community for beta collectors}

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 13 posts ] 
 PostPost subject: Where you can find Windows Beta's!        Posted: Sun Jun 07, 2009 11:23 pm 
I know of a website where you can find most beta's! not all but enough to keep people happy while I do so more searching here is the website!

http://www.silentuniverse.org/

Enjoy beta testing!

PostPost subject: Re: Where you can find Windows Beta's!        Posted: Mon Jun 08, 2009 12:13 am 
Donator

Well, it's a good site for member which haven't access to the BetaArchive FTP Server.
When you are a advanced member you can access the biggest archive of outdated/alpha/beta-versions of OS's/Applications/Games. :wink:

Top  Profile
 PostPost subject: Re: Where you can find Windows Beta's!        Posted: Mon Jun 08, 2009 12:35 am 
Donator

Dude, thats the site of a member of this forum, IsaacD, he's even posted it Here, on this forum.

Top  Profile
 PostPost subject: Re: Where you can find Windows Beta's!        Posted: Mon Jun 08, 2009 1:08 am 
FTP Access

Favourite OS
Whistler
What the hell...I make it damn obvious that's it's my site, it's even has a sticky in the Public Member Forums sections and in my Signature.

Stop making useless posts.

My Mark; Shall you RIP. 15/06/1960 - 11/04/2014

Top  Profile
 PostPost subject: Re: Where you can find Windows Beta's!        Posted: Mon Jun 08, 2009 7:38 am 
Staff

Favourite OS
W7x64, OSX
IsaacD wrote:
What the hell...I make it damn obvious that's it's my site, it's even has a sticky in the Public Member Forums sections and in my Signature.

Calm down, Isaac... He's only trying to be helpful. What if he didn't notice your signature(which I will admit wasn't entirely obvious until I hovered my mouse over it), or the public sticky? Give him some time to adapt to the forums, get used to the membership/members. He needs a little time, that's all.

Top  Profile
 PostPost subject: Re: Where you can find Windows Beta's!        Posted: Mon Jun 08, 2009 10:56 pm 
FTP Access

Favourite OS
Whistler
Alpha-Critik wrote:
IsaacD wrote:

Calm down, Isaac... He's only trying to be helpful. What if he didn't notice your signature(which I will admit wasn't entirely obvious until I hovered my mouse over it), or the public sticky? Give him some time to adapt to the forums, get used to the membership/members. He needs a little time, that's all.

Granted I could of been nicer, but I'd scratched my Cornea in my eye and wasn't a very nice capper.

The whole point for me setting that site up was for people like Darkspy947 to get a taste of Betas and not have to think they need to make 10 useless posts to be able to get access to the Advanced Members FTP section, and thus far it has worked and their has been less newb signups posting junk on the forums.

So yes I will give it to you that i could of been nicer in saying it, but I stand by what I posted.

My Mark; Shall you RIP. 15/06/1960 - 11/04/2014

Top  Profile
 PostPost subject: Re: Where you can find Windows Beta's!        Posted: Mon Jun 15, 2009 4:39 pm 
If anyone is interested i also have a small archive of old betas in my server but my internet is slow so i didn't set it online

PostPost subject: Re: Where you can find Windows Beta's!        Posted: Mon Jun 15, 2009 10:02 pm 
FTP Access

Favourite OS
onghornLay 4029/Whistler 2419
claudio1234 wrote:
If anyone is interested i also have a small archive of old betas in my server but my internet is slow so i didn't set it online

Which Betas? I'd be interested in trying pretty much anything you have available, especially anything Windows 98/Windows 2000-era.

Top  Profile
 PostPost subject: Re: Where you can find Windows Beta's!        Posted: Tue Jun 16, 2009 8:35 am 
Donator

IsaacD wrote:
words

Didn't we discuss the exact same thing last week?

Top  Profile
 PostPost subject: Re: Where you can find Windows Beta's!        Posted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 1:34 am 
FTP Access

Favourite OS
Windows 7 (Build 7100)
Awww this server is down to!

Top  Profile
 PostPost subject: Re: Where you can find Windows Beta's!        Posted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 3:36 am 
Donator

Favourite OS
Mac OS 9.2.2
Ninja wrote:
Awww this server is down to!

Again, if you were to READ THE TOPIC, you would've known that this is Issiac's server. See his sig? It says he's gone. That would mean his server is gone too.

Top  Profile
 PostPost subject: Re: Where you can find Windows Beta's!        Posted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 3:53 am 
FTP Access

Favourite OS
Windows 7 (Build 7100)
Oops sorry I feel like a Noob today lol

Top  Profile
 PostPost subject: Re: Where you can find Windows Beta's!        Posted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 9:00 pm 
Donator

Favourite OS
Server 2012 R2
Since this is posted elsewhere anyway,

Topic Locked

Top  Profile  WWW
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 13 posts ]