BetaArchive Logo
Navigation Home Screenshots Image Uploader Server Info FTP Servers Wiki Forum RSS Feed Rules Please Donate
UP: 23d, 7h, 0m | CPU: 40% | MEM: 5872MB of 12227MB used
{The community for beta collectors}

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 6 posts ] 
Author Message
 PostPost subject: LDDM Longhorn 4074        Posted: Sat Apr 18, 2009 5:41 pm 
Reply with quote
FTP Access
Offline

Joined
Fri Feb 13, 2009 5:00 pm

Posts
139
Hey. How to enable the Longhorn Display Driver Model in Longhorn 4074? Where I can get LDDM-Drivers?


Top  Profile
 PostPost subject: Re: LDDM Longhorn 4074        Posted: Sat Apr 18, 2009 5:50 pm 
Reply with quote
FTP Access
User avatar
Offline

Joined
Mon May 19, 2008 7:23 pm

Posts
163

Location
India
No LDDM Drivers for 4074 were ever leaked, however there are LDDM drivers integrated in the build for Intel GMA 900 Integrated Graphic chips these drivers can be enabled through a reg file if you go search for it you can find it I cant remember where I found it.


Top  Profile
 PostPost subject: Re: LDDM Longhorn 4074        Posted: Sat Apr 18, 2009 6:14 pm 
Reply with quote
Donator
Offline

Joined
Sat Feb 24, 2007 4:14 pm

Posts
6612

Location
United Kingdom

Favourite OS
Server 2012 R2
tushar_verma_333 wrote:
No LDDM Drivers for 4074 were ever leaked, however there are LDDM drivers integrated in the build for Intel GMA 900 Integrated Graphic chips these drivers can be enabled through a reg file if you go search for it you can find it I cant remember where I found it.


If I remember correctly, the GMA 900 drivers are broken in 4074 though, and so it reverts back to the XP Display Model Driver anyway, and therefore not enable the 'LDDM-only' features.

_________________
BuildFeed - the ultimate collaborative NT build list - Windows Longhorn - a look at a defining Microsoft project


Top  Profile  WWW
 PostPost subject: Re: LDDM Longhorn 4074        Posted: Sat Apr 18, 2009 6:31 pm 
Reply with quote
FTP Access
User avatar
Offline

Joined
Mon May 19, 2008 7:23 pm

Posts
163

Location
India
hounsell wrote:
tushar_verma_333 wrote:
No LDDM Drivers for 4074 were ever leaked, however there are LDDM drivers integrated in the build for Intel GMA 900 Integrated Graphic chips these drivers can be enabled through a reg file if you go search for it you can find it I cant remember where I found it.


If I remember correctly, the GMA 900 drivers are broken in 4074 though, and so it reverts back to the XP Display Model Driver anyway, and therefore not enable the 'LDDM-only' features.


so is there really no way to enable the LDDM only features in that build?
Ive been tryin to arrange a GMA 900 system just to play with longhorn but i guess even if i manage to now its gonna be useless


Top  Profile
 PostPost subject: Re: LDDM Longhorn 4074        Posted: Sat Apr 18, 2009 11:11 pm 
Reply with quote
Donator
Offline

Joined
Sat Feb 24, 2007 4:14 pm

Posts
6612

Location
United Kingdom

Favourite OS
Server 2012 R2
tushar_verma_333 wrote:
hounsell wrote:
tushar_verma_333 wrote:
No LDDM Drivers for 4074 were ever leaked, however there are LDDM drivers integrated in the build for Intel GMA 900 Integrated Graphic chips these drivers can be enabled through a reg file if you go search for it you can find it I cant remember where I found it.


If I remember correctly, the GMA 900 drivers are broken in 4074 though, and so it reverts back to the XP Display Model Driver anyway, and therefore not enable the 'LDDM-only' features.


so is there really no way to enable the LDDM only features in that build?
Ive been tryin to arrange a GMA 900 system just to play with longhorn but i guess even if i manage to now its gonna be useless


Correct, I remember this is something the Longhorn 08 project looked into, but with no success.

_________________
BuildFeed - the ultimate collaborative NT build list - Windows Longhorn - a look at a defining Microsoft project


Top  Profile  WWW
 PostPost subject: Re: LDDM Longhorn 4074        Posted: Mon Apr 20, 2009 4:23 pm 
Reply with quote
FTP Access
Offline

Joined
Fri Feb 13, 2009 5:00 pm

Posts
139
Ok. Thanks for yours reply


Top  Profile
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 6 posts ] 




Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 19 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  

All views expressed in these forums are those of the author and do not necessarily represent the views of the BetaArchive site owner.

Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group

Copyright © 2006-2018

 

Sitemap | XML | RSS