BetaArchive Logo
Navigation Home Screenshots Image Uploader Server Info FTP Servers Wiki Forum RSS Feed Rules Please Donate
UP: 56d, 1h, 32m | CPU: 22% | MEM: 5779MB of 10903MB used
{The community for beta collectors}

PostPost subject: Windows 7 BETA Home Premium on FTP?        Posted: Mon Feb 02, 2009 4:42 pm 
FTP Access

Favourite OS
7 Ultimate 64bit
Is Windows 7 Home Premium Build 7000 BETA on the FTP?

TBH I dont know even if its leaked, If its not leaked, then I could leak it :wink:

Top  Profile  WWW
 PostPost subject: Re: Windows 7 BETA Home Premium on FTP?        Posted: Mon Feb 02, 2009 4:51 pm 
FTP Access

Favourite OS
Windows Neptune & Longhorn
djdanster wrote:
Is Windows 7 Home Premium Build 7000 BETA on the FTP?

TBH I dont know even if its leaked, If its not leaked, then I could leak it :wink:

Yes it is. It is by New BETAs and RTM releases

(viewtopic.php?f=18&t=7029)

Top  Profile
 PostPost subject: Re: Windows 7 BETA Home Premium on FTP?        Posted: Mon Feb 02, 2009 4:52 pm 
FTP Access

Favourite OS
7 Ultimate 64bit
ok, some1 wanna close this then?

Top  Profile  WWW
 PostPost subject: Re: Windows 7 BETA Home Premium on FTP?        Posted: Mon Feb 02, 2009 8:48 pm 
Donator

Favourite OS
Windows & Phone
The home premium is the SAME as the Ultimate, only the EI.CFG is different (wich controls which version) remove it and you can select all versions.

Reading Mode only, PM's possible.

Top  Profile  WWW
 PostPost subject: Re: Windows 7 BETA Home Premium on FTP?        Posted: Mon Feb 02, 2009 9:43 pm 
Donator

can i change the text on all windows releases that way? (it obviously wouldn't change the actual install just the name)

Top  Profile
 PostPost subject: Re: Windows 7 BETA Home Premium on FTP?        Posted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 12:02 am 
FTP Access

The name is part of the install :P

Top  Profile
 PostPost subject: Re: Windows 7 BETA Home Premium on FTP?        Posted: Thu Feb 05, 2009 5:58 pm 
FTP Access

Favourite OS
Windows Neptune & Longhorn
DjRob wrote:
The home premium is the SAME as the Ultimate, only the EI.CFG is different (wich controls which version) remove it and you can select all versions.

Do you mean that if you delete the file, you get that window in the setup where in you can select wich build you want to install (started, basic, ultimate etc.)? I've seen an image of it somewhere (can't find it anymore) but I thought that it was fake.

Top  Profile
 PostPost subject: Re: Windows 7 BETA Home Premium on FTP?        Posted: Thu Feb 05, 2009 6:06 pm 
Donator

Favourite OS
Server 2012 R2
zeehonden_3 wrote:
DjRob wrote:

Do you mean that if you delete the file, you get that window in the setup where in you can select wich build you want to install (started, basic, ultimate etc.)? I've seen an image of it somewhere (can't find it anymore) but I thought that it was fake.

Yeh, that's exactly what happens ;)

Top  Profile  WWW
 PostPost subject: Re: Windows 7 BETA Home Premium on FTP?        Posted: Thu Feb 05, 2009 7:39 pm 
Donator

Favourite OS
Windows & Phone
hounsell wrote:
zeehonden_3 wrote:
DjRob wrote:

Yeh, that's exactly what happens ;)

The EI.CFG for Windows 7 is a bit like the PRODUCT.INI from Vista (in some versions there is the version noted in product.ini).

Reading Mode only, PM's possible.

Top  Profile  WWW
 PostPost subject: Re: Windows 7 BETA Home Premium on FTP?        Posted: Fri Feb 06, 2009 1:56 am 
FTP Access

I noticed if you go to install Windows 7 from the iso in a VM, the setup gives you the normal choice of what version you want to install.

Top  Profile
 PostPost subject: Re: Windows 7 BETA Home Premium on FTP?        Posted: Sat Feb 07, 2009 1:46 am 
Donator

F44 Control wrote:
I noticed if you go to install Windows 7 from the iso in a VM, the setup gives you the normal choice of what version you want to install.

I don't have anything like that. In VPC and VMWare, it just install Ultimate.

Top  Profile  WWW  YIM