BetaArchive Logo
Navigation Home Screenshots Image Uploader Server Info FTP Servers Wiki Forum RSS Feed Rules Please Donate
UP: 3d, 3h, 17m | CPU: 32% | MEM: 2251MB of 3883MB used
{The community for beta collectors}

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 22 posts ] 
Author Message
 PostPost subject: :@ FFS, can nothing be kept Private?        Posted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 9:57 pm 
Donator
User avatar
Offline

Joined
Mon Feb 12, 2007 12:50 pm

Posts
972

Favourite OS
First Edition UNIX
http://vetusware.com/download/Windows%201.00/?id=4254

SOMEONE LEAKED WINDOWS PREMIERE TO VETUSWARE!

Damn them all. What next?

_________________
Have a day.


Top  Profile
 PostPost subject:        Posted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 10:04 pm 
Donator
User avatar
Offline

Joined
Thu Aug 31, 2006 2:45 pm

Posts
1432

Location
UK

Favourite OS
Longhorn 4074
EDIT: anyway, what's wrong with it? (and no, it wasn't me)


Last edited by fzajac on Thu Sep 18, 2008 2:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Top  Profile  WWW
 PostPost subject: Re: :@ FFS, can nothing be kept Private?        Posted: Thu Sep 18, 2008 10:09 am 
Donator
Offline

Joined
Fri Oct 26, 2007 5:12 pm

Posts
2461
marktuson wrote:
http://vetusware.com/download/Windows%201.00/?id=4254

SOMEONE LEAKED WINDOWS PREMIERE TO VETUSWARE!

Damn them all. What next?


OMG! THEY LEAKED IT! SUCH BAD PEOPLE!

You know... it was originally posted on RapidShare, not BA. 8-)

Plus, its a thing called the Internet. My suggestion is to read up on the word "unmoderated", cause thats what the internet is.


Top  Profile
 PostPost subject:        Posted: Thu Sep 18, 2008 10:26 am 
Donator
User avatar
Offline

Joined
Mon Feb 12, 2007 12:50 pm

Posts
972

Favourite OS
First Edition UNIX
Well, I thought the idea was that we keps some things quiet, so we didn't have loads of people having it. Like, preserving its rarity. I had to wait 6 years to get my hands on that Windows Premiere Edition, and now these kids can just download it on the same day they start looking.

Just doesn't seem fair.

_________________
Have a day.


Top  Profile
 PostPost subject:        Posted: Thu Sep 18, 2008 11:47 am 
Donator
Offline

Joined
Fri Oct 26, 2007 5:12 pm

Posts
2461
marktuson wrote:
Well, I thought the idea was that we keps some things quiet, so we didn't have loads of people having it. Like, preserving its rarity. I had to wait 6 years to get my hands on that Windows Premiere Edition, and now these kids can just download it on the same day they start looking.

Just doesn't seem fair.


1 - Everyone waited x seconds/days/months for it
2 - Life isn't fair. End of.


Top  Profile
 PostPost subject:        Posted: Thu Sep 18, 2008 12:09 pm 
Donator
User avatar
Offline

Joined
Fri Jun 13, 2008 10:22 am

Posts
2366
I'm not in the business of leaking software or anything, the only thing that would keep me from giving it out is Microsoft's want to keep Windows 7 confidential at this point. This isn't Windows 7, so who cares.

If I had something everyone wanted, I'd just give it to them regardless of how long it took me to get it. The whole, keep everything to yourselves just so no one else has it is stupid.


Top  Profile
 PostPost subject: Re: :@ FFS, can nothing be kept Private?        Posted: Thu Sep 18, 2008 8:13 pm 
FTP Access
User avatar
Offline

Joined
Sun Aug 17, 2008 7:33 pm

Posts
88

Location
Poland

Favourite OS
4.0.950
marktuson wrote:
http://vetusware.com/download/Windows%201.00/?id=4254

SOMEONE LEAKED WINDOWS PREMIERE TO VETUSWARE!

Damn them all. What next?

Finally, people begin to share things that others would like to own too. And don't behave like a member of "scene". What's wrong with leaking rare stuff, heh? Is this, as FiFi said (wrote :P ) a kind of fetish? I simply don't get the idea of showing everybody, that someone has a rare build/software and saying, that nobody more will have it. Sick :( Now we're waitiong for Longhorn :D

_________________
long long ago; /* in a galaxy far far away */


Top  Profile
 PostPost subject:        Posted: Sat Sep 20, 2008 1:53 pm 
Staff
User avatar
Offline

Joined
Thu Oct 11, 2007 9:13 pm

Posts
1993

Location
United States

Favourite OS
MacOS 9.2.2
*prays for Longhorn 3663 leak*

_________________
James *~*~* BA Moderator | Alternate History writer


Top  Profile
 PostPost subject:        Posted: Sat Sep 20, 2008 10:06 pm 
Donator
User avatar
Offline

Joined
Wed Aug 27, 2008 12:52 am

Posts
890

Location
United States

Favourite OS
Windows Server 2008 Standard
WildEye001 wrote:
*prays for Longhorn 3663 leak*


*prays for Neptune 5117 or 5000 leak*


Top  Profile
 PostPost subject:        Posted: Sun Sep 21, 2008 7:11 am 
Thlump wrote:
WildEye001 wrote:
*prays for Longhorn 3663 leak*


*prays for Neptune 5117 or 5000 leak*


*prays for neptune 5022 leak*

at least its a prooven build (5117 isnt, the files show "5.00.00.5117" and even in 5111 they say "5.00.00.5112")...

Image




files from ME 2332


Top
 PostPost subject:        Posted: Sun Sep 21, 2008 7:52 am 
Donator
Offline

Joined
Fri Oct 26, 2007 5:12 pm

Posts
2461
Well this topic went off the rails pretty quickly


Top  Profile
 PostPost subject:        Posted: Sun Sep 21, 2008 11:35 am 
Donator
User avatar
Offline

Joined
Mon Feb 12, 2007 12:50 pm

Posts
972

Favourite OS
First Edition UNIX
Agreed.

Can I point out, Namronia, without being funny, that 'proven' only has one 'O' in it - and is pronounced as such.

_________________
Have a day.


Top  Profile
 PostPost subject:        Posted: Sun Sep 21, 2008 4:00 pm 
namronia, you have that image gefaket

Admin edit: This post was made by an impersonator of ConiKost. The real ConiKost did not post this.


Top
 PostPost subject:        Posted: Sun Sep 21, 2008 4:09 pm 
Staff
User avatar
Offline

Joined
Wed Apr 11, 2007 2:11 pm

Posts
2607

Location
Germany, Earth

Favourite OS
Windows 10
ConiKost wrote:
namronia, you have that image gefaket


Seems more that you are bored and is fakin accs now, again... 8-)

_________________
MS vNext: Windows 10 ESD Database - Windows 10 Build Labs - Windows 10 Update Archive - Office 2016 Version Tracker - Office Downloader


Top  Profile  WWW
 PostPost subject:        Posted: Sun Sep 21, 2008 4:44 pm 
Daniel wrote:
ConiKost wrote:
namronia, you have that image gefaket


Seems more that you are bored and is fakin accs now, again... 8-)

go FU*K yourself you are namronias gefaket account, admit it

and i have pm and ip logs of namronia from dirk that prove my point so shut the [censored]* up



Admin edit: This post was made by an impersonator of ConiKost. The real ConiKost did not post this.


Top
 PostPost subject:        Posted: Sun Sep 21, 2008 4:47 pm 
Staff
User avatar
Offline

Joined
Wed Apr 11, 2007 2:11 pm

Posts
2607

Location
Germany, Earth

Favourite OS
Windows 10
ConiKost wrote:
Daniel wrote:
ConiKost wrote:
namronia, you have that image gefaket


Seems more that you are bored and is fakin accs now, again... 8-)

go FU*K yourself you are namronias gefaket account, admit it

and i have pm and ip logs of namronia from dirk that prove my point so shut the [censored]* up


Cool, can you post them? Would love to see these logs and I think a lot of other ppl here also want.....

_________________
MS vNext: Windows 10 ESD Database - Windows 10 Build Labs - Windows 10 Update Archive - Office 2016 Version Tracker - Office Downloader


Top  Profile  WWW
 PostPost subject:        Posted: Sun Sep 21, 2008 4:50 pm 
Daniel wrote:
ConiKost wrote:
Daniel wrote:
ConiKost wrote:
namronia, you have that image gefaket


Seems more that you are bored and is fakin accs now, again... 8-)

go FU*K yourself you are namronias gefaket account, admit it

and i have pm and ip logs of namronia from dirk that prove my point so shut the [censored]* up


Cool, can you post them? Would love to see these logs and I think a lot of other ppl here also want.....

listen go lick the arse of your good friend ken o and leave me the [censored] alone because he has done tons of crap on windows history forum, he namronia and obrasilio three idiots.
so once again verpiss dich du verfickte arsch

Admin edit: This post was made by an impersonator of ConiKost. The real ConiKost did not post this.


Top
 PostPost subject:        Posted: Sun Sep 21, 2008 4:58 pm 
fifi, die endlösung der polenanfrage ist die vernichtung
the final solution to the poland question is the annihilation

vista ultimate r2, continue blocking posts just because they dont fit your political agenda, yes censorship is the way to go 8-)

Admin edit: This post was made by an impersonator of ConiKost. The real ConiKost did not post this.


Top
 PostPost subject:        Posted: Sun Sep 21, 2008 4:58 pm 
ConiKost wrote:
listen go lick the arse of your good friend ken o and leave me the [censored] alone because he has done tons of crap on windows history forum, he namronia and obrasilio three idiots.
so once again [censored] dich du verfickte arsch

The real ConiKost from Winhistory knows nothing of my friendship with Daniel,
So, you stuffed up there claiming to know we know each other...


Top
 PostPost subject:        Posted: Sun Sep 21, 2008 5:01 pm 
KenOath wrote:
ConiKost wrote:
listen go lick the arse of your good friend ken o and leave me the [censored] alone because he has done tons of crap on windows history forum, he namronia and obrasilio three idiots.
so once again [censored] dich du verfickte arsch

The real ConiKost from Winhistory knows nothing of my friendship with Daniel,
So, you stuffed up there claiming to know we know each other...

lol i just read the whole war on another forum after my friend unblestone directed me to it and it was all posted in public there

Admin edit: This post was made by an impersonator of ConiKost. The real ConiKost did not post this.


Top
 PostPost subject:        Posted: Sun Sep 21, 2008 5:04 pm 
ConiKost wrote:
KenOath wrote:
ConiKost wrote:
listen go lick the arse of your good friend ken o and leave me the [censored] alone because he has done tons of crap on windows history forum, he namronia and obrasilio three idiots.
so once again [censored] dich du verfickte arsch

The real ConiKost from Winhistory knows nothing of my friendship with Daniel,
So, you stuffed up there claiming to know we know each other...

lol i just read the whole war on another forum after my friend unblestone directed me to it and it was all posted in public there

Wha, in case you haven't heard, unblestone died in a car crash on his way to work in
Switzerland over 3 months ago now, so if you think you're talking to unblestone, you're not...

& what war on what forum, are you talking about now..?


Top
 PostPost subject:        Posted: Sun Sep 21, 2008 5:07 pm 
FTP Access
User avatar
Offline

Joined
Wed Aug 30, 2006 10:06 pm

Posts
2393
You all know the rules guys...

ConiKost wrote:
fifi, die endlösung der polenanfrage ist die vernichtung
the final solution to the poland question is the annihilation

This is unacceptable.

_________________
Image


Top  Profile
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 22 posts ] 




Who is online

Users browsing this forum: AlphaBeta and 8 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  

All views expressed in these forums are those of the author and do not necessarily represent the views of the BetaArchive site owner.

Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group

Copyright © 2006-2018

 

Sitemap | XML | RSS