BetaArchive Logo
Navigation Home Screenshots Image Uploader Server Info FTP Servers Wiki Forum RSS Feed Rules Please Donate
UP: 28d, 9h, 30m | CPU: 55% | MEM: 5554MB of 12227MB used
{The community for beta collectors}

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 12 posts ] 
Author Message
 PostPost subject: is windows seven m2 out yet?        Posted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 6:32 pm 
Reply with quote
Offline

Joined
Fri Aug 01, 2008 6:29 pm

Posts
110
is windoes seven m2 out yet? according to wikipedia, it should have been out months ago. Is it out? Has it been leaked?


Top  Profile
 PostPost subject:        Posted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 7:25 pm 
Reply with quote
FTP Access
Offline

Joined
Mon May 05, 2008 1:35 pm

Posts
78
Nothing real has leaked yet, it'll leak probably around the time M3 is released internally.


Top  Profile
 PostPost subject:        Posted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 8:50 pm 
Reply with quote
FTP Access
Offline

Joined
Wed Feb 13, 2008 7:20 pm

Posts
164

Location
Where The Streets Have No Name

Favourite OS
Windows 7
I hope we get another leak sometime soon, although that probably won't happen.


Top  Profile  WWW
 PostPost subject:        Posted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 11:10 pm 
Reply with quote
Donator
User avatar
Offline

Joined
Fri May 18, 2007 9:39 am

Posts
953

Location
My house
darthtk118 wrote:
I hope we get another leak sometime soon, although that probably won't happen.

I hope some other builds leak soon. This will be the first Windows version that I will be able to follow from the first beta leaked to the RTM. (H)

_________________
Image


Top  Profile
 PostPost subject:        Posted: Sat Aug 02, 2008 4:12 am 
Reply with quote
Donator
User avatar
Offline

Joined
Fri Jun 13, 2008 10:22 am

Posts
2366
Heh, I'd at least like to see some screen-shots. It seems that Microsoft is really coming down leakers.


Top  Profile
 PostPost subject:        Posted: Sat Aug 02, 2008 5:36 am 
Reply with quote
Donator
Offline

Joined
Fri Dec 29, 2006 6:40 am

Posts
1513
mdogg wrote:
darthtk118 wrote:
I hope we get another leak sometime soon, although that probably won't happen.

I hope some other builds leak soon. This will be the first Windows version that I will be able to follow from the first beta leaked to the RTM. (H)

Sadly, this beta won't be the best beta to follow through because there will be very limited amounts of builds unless MS change their prospective.

In MS' eyes today, the plan to gather feedback from partners and internally instead of the public. They say that they want public feedback, but they are just making it sound good to customers.


Top  Profile
 PostPost subject:        Posted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 1:58 am 
Reply with quote
Donator
Offline

Joined
Sat Jul 26, 2008 9:15 pm

Posts
345

Location
UK
i think (but not sure) that m2 came out sometime in april


Top  Profile
 PostPost subject:        Posted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 2:33 am 
Reply with quote
Donator
Offline

Joined
Fri Dec 29, 2006 6:40 am

Posts
1513
skywalker06 wrote:
i think (but not sure) that m2 came out sometime in april

yup, MS released it to its partners back then and never released anything since then.
so where is m3? or m4?


Top  Profile
 PostPost subject:        Posted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 7:30 am 
Reply with quote
Donator
User avatar
Offline

Joined
Fri May 18, 2007 9:39 am

Posts
953

Location
My house
XDude wrote:
skywalker06 wrote:
i think (but not sure) that m2 came out sometime in april

yup, MS released it to its partners back then and never released anything since then.
so where is m3? or m4?

I know I sound like everyone else saying this, but, I hope milestone 2 is released soon. As I said earlier, this is going to be the first version of Windows where I'll be able to follow it from the first leaked beta to the RTM so I want it to be worthwhile. But as someone mentioned, this probably won't be the best version to follow.

_________________
Image


Top  Profile
 PostPost subject:        Posted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 7:53 am 
Reply with quote
Donator
User avatar
Offline

Joined
Fri Jun 13, 2008 10:22 am

Posts
2366
XDude wrote:
In MS' eyes today, the plan to gather feedback from partners and internally instead of the public. They say that they want public feedback, but they are just making it sound good to customers.


Most of the builds of Longhorn/Vista that people used weren't really public. Microsoft partners and employees just leaked more often back then. I think none of them were up until Beta 1 or Beta 2.


Top  Profile
 PostPost subject:        Posted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 8:10 am 
Reply with quote
Donator
Offline

Joined
Fri Dec 29, 2006 6:40 am

Posts
1513
mdogg wrote:
XDude wrote:
skywalker06 wrote:
i think (but not sure) that m2 came out sometime in april

yup, MS released it to its partners back then and never released anything since then.
so where is m3? or m4?

I know I sound like everyone else saying this, but, I hope milestone 2 is released soon. As I said earlier, this is going to be the first version of Windows where I'll be able to follow it from the first leaked beta to the RTM so I want it to be worthwhile. But as someone mentioned, this probably won't be the best version to follow.

you just hope that someone will leak it


Top  Profile
 PostPost subject:        Posted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 8:25 am 
Reply with quote
Donator
User avatar
Offline

Joined
Fri May 18, 2007 9:39 am

Posts
953

Location
My house
XDude wrote:
mdogg wrote:
XDude wrote:
skywalker06 wrote:
i think (but not sure) that m2 came out sometime in april

yup, MS released it to its partners back then and never released anything since then.
so where is m3? or m4?

I know I sound like everyone else saying this, but, I hope milestone 2 is released soon. As I said earlier, this is going to be the first version of Windows where I'll be able to follow it from the first leaked beta to the RTM so I want it to be worthwhile. But as someone mentioned, this probably won't be the best version to follow.

you just hope that someone will leak it

Yeah by released I mean leaked.

_________________
Image


Top  Profile
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 12 posts ] 




Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  

All views expressed in these forums are those of the author and do not necessarily represent the views of the BetaArchive site owner.

Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group

Copyright © 2006-2018

 

Sitemap | XML | RSS