BetaArchive
https://www.betaarchive.com/forum/

 
https://www.betaarchive.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=62&t=4281
Page 1 of 1

Author:  Mortagen [ Sun May 11, 2008 8:56 am ]
Post subject:   

 

Author:  grabberslasher [ Sun May 11, 2008 10:54 am ]
Post subject: 

3718 has DCE enabled, with flashy window animations. Most stable build.

4029 has the spinning 3D icons and carousel view.

4039 has Aero Glass and Phodeo, but is very buggy and crashy. Installs very quickly though :)

4074 has Jade Glass and some other flashy features like a 3D carousel in the Games folder, Flip3D, etc.

Author:  Mortagen [ Sun May 11, 2008 11:25 am ]
Post subject: 

 

Author:  fzajac [ Sun May 11, 2008 2:19 pm ]
Post subject: 

Mortagen wrote:
Oh and what are these spinning 3D icons you speak of in 4029?

http://youtube.com/watch?v=rDy-LZrraV8

Author:  Mortagen [ Sun May 11, 2008 3:39 pm ]
Post subject: 

 

Author:  grabberslasher [ Sun May 11, 2008 4:13 pm ]
Post subject: 

FiFi wrote:
Mortagen wrote:
Oh and what are these spinning 3D icons you speak of in 4029?

http://youtube.com/watch?v=rDy-LZrraV8


Haha I didn't know my video was on youtube. Quality of the encode is horrid though, i should pull the original off my backups and host it somewhere.

Author:  fzajac [ Sun May 11, 2008 4:55 pm ]
Post subject: 

grabberslasher wrote:
FiFi wrote:
Mortagen wrote:
Oh and what are these spinning 3D icons you speak of in 4029?

http://youtube.com/watch?v=rDy-LZrraV8


Haha I didn't know my video was on youtube. Quality of the encode is horrid though, i should pull the original off my backups and host it somewhere.
It was on AlphaAddict's account. I didn't know it was your vid.
I have 2 other videos of that effect. But i think they were captured - judging on quality - using camera built in mobile phone...

Author:  grabberslasher [ Sun May 11, 2008 7:41 pm ]
Post subject: 

FiFi wrote:
grabberslasher wrote:
FiFi wrote:
Mortagen wrote:
Oh and what are these spinning 3D icons you speak of in 4029?

http://youtube.com/watch?v=rDy-LZrraV8


Haha I didn't know my video was on youtube. Quality of the encode is horrid though, i should pull the original off my backups and host it somewhere.
It was on AlphaAddict's account. I didn't know it was your vid.
I have 2 other videos of that effect. But i think they were captured - judging on quality - using camera built in mobile phone...


Yeah those two i took with my Nokia 6630, used a proper screen recorder for the last one.

Author:  DJ Gx [ Mon May 12, 2008 10:54 am ]
Post subject: 

grabberslasher wrote:
3718 has DCE enabled, with flashy window animations. Most stable build.

4029 has the spinning 3D icons and carousel view.

4039 has Aero Glass and Phodeo, but is very buggy and crashy. Installs very quickly though :)

4074 has Jade Glass and some other flashy features like a 3D carousel in the Games folder, Flip3D, etc.


so cool :o

Author:  Mortagen [ Wed May 14, 2008 1:05 pm ]
Post subject: 

 

Author:  jlw17 [ Wed May 21, 2008 3:19 am ]
Post subject: 

YouTube has so many videos showing all these extras. I'm just trying to decide which build i want to play with. :wink:

I'm looking around to see which one has the MOST new features that aren't in Vista.

Page 1 of 1 All times are UTC [ DST ]
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group
http://www.phpbb.com/