BetaArchive
https://www.betaarchive.com/forum/

Longhorn build 6.0.4050 idx
https://www.betaarchive.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=62&t=41294
Page 1 of 1

Author:  PeterFalk [ Thu May 21, 2020 11:40 am ]
Post subject:  Longhorn build 6.0.4050 idx

Greetings to colleagues. Unfortunately, it was not possible to install this assembly on a virtual machine. I tried all versions from 7 to 14 and nothing. If you install from a boot disk, then you installed the infinite logo, from under the system, the first installation stage goes fine, but at the final stage it appears in a blue screen. Does anyone have any ideas how to install on VMWare?
Image
Image
Image

Author:  Applegame12345 [ Thu May 21, 2020 11:43 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Longhorn build 6.0.4050 idx

It is possible to install it on a virtual machine. You have to use windbg.

Author:  PeterFalk [ Thu May 21, 2020 11:51 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Longhorn build 6.0.4050 idx

Applegame12345 wrote:
It is possible to install it on a virtual machine. You have to use windbg.


Ok, could you write a small manual on this issue?

Author:  cantasan99 [ Thu May 21, 2020 5:55 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Longhorn build 6.0.4050 idx

Please do a research before asking anything.

viewtopic.php?t=40269

Author:  BioMarkII [ Thu May 21, 2020 10:26 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Longhorn build 6.0.4050 idx

cantasan99 wrote:
Please do a research before asking anything.

viewtopic.php?t=40269
Offtopic Comment
You could say that without being harsh. Let's not make BA toxic.


Sent from my Redmi Note 7 using Tapatalk

Author:  x010 [ Fri May 22, 2020 7:50 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Longhorn build 6.0.4050 idx

BioMarkII wrote:
cantasan99 wrote:
Please do a research before asking anything.

viewtopic.php?t=40269
Offtopic Comment
You could say that without being harsh. Let's not make BA toxic.


Sent from my Redmi Note 7 using Tapatalk

Please report posts in the future instead of backseat moderating.

Author:  BioMarkII [ Fri May 22, 2020 10:46 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Longhorn build 6.0.4050 idx

x010 wrote:
BioMarkII wrote:
cantasan99 wrote:
Please do a research before asking anything.

viewtopic.php?t=40269
Offtopic Comment
You could say that without being harsh. Let's not make BA toxic.


Sent from my Redmi Note 7 using Tapatalk

Please report posts in the future instead of backseat moderating.
Oh was I backseat moderating? I thought of my reply as a plea more than moderating. Sorry.

Sent from my Redmi Note 7 using Tapatalk

Author:  cantasan99 [ Sun May 24, 2020 1:54 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Longhorn build 6.0.4050 idx

BioMarkII wrote:
cantasan99 wrote:
Please do a research before asking anything.

viewtopic.php?t=40269
Offtopic Comment
You could say that without being harsh. Let's not make BA toxic.


Sent from my Redmi Note 7 using Tapatalk


No backseat or flamewar intended. Any BA member would recommend this in that case. Regards.

Author:  PeterFalk [ Tue May 26, 2020 1:02 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Longhorn build 6.0.4050 idx

cantasan99 wrote:
Please do a research before asking anything.

viewtopic.php?t=40269

I don’t quite understand how your instruction can help with the installation of 4050, since there are simply no such files in the 4050 image. Maybe you should still make a separate guide to this assembly? Thank you in advance.

Page 1 of 1 All times are UTC [ DST ]
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group
http://www.phpbb.com/