Question about Longhorn

Discuss Windows Vista, 7, 8.x, 10 and Windows Server 2008, 2008R2, 2012, 2016, 2019, Home Server, SBS 2008, SBS 2011.
leonbollerup
Donator

Question about Longhorn

Post by leonbollerup »

Hi guys,

I have for a long time been using Longhorn 4079 on my laptop, simply because i love it.. recently tested out the Longhorn reloaded from joejoe.org - and by some luck i managed to find my way here, where i (call me stupid if you please) to my happy suprise found that there is a "Longhorn 4093" .. and now my big questions is just, does anyone know where to grap a copy.. being a nerd and longhorn fan, i would realy like to try it out.

// Leon

empireum
Donator

Post by empireum »

You can make the required number of contrbuting posts and then get access to the servers.

hounsell

Post by hounsell »

Anyway, you probably don't really want Build 4093, its extremely buggy, apparently (I've never bothered installing, but I have a copy) on some systems it can take over 6 hours to install. Get the original 4074 (not the reloaded version) and fix it using the reg keys and the true longhorn upgrade. The results can be far more spectacular)

leonbollerup
Donator

i know.. i know..

Post by leonbollerup »

hi,

Ya i know it might not be just as stable.. but one has to try anyway .. hmm.. a contribution you say.. how about i will give one a couple of vista ultimate key retail to get access ;p

Anyone know of a activation crack that works ? .. i have one here from betasirc, but not quite sure it will do the trick or if i just end up busting my installation.

//Leon

hounsell

Post by hounsell »

lets just say, i could put it on my server, pm me for details