BetaArchive Logo
Navigation Home Screenshots Image Uploader Server Info FTP Servers Wiki Forum RSS Feed Rules Please Donate
UP: 5d, 5h, 34m | CPU: 41% | MEM: 2058MB of 3983MB used
{The community for beta collectors}

PostPost subject: Question about Longhorn        Posted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 2:44 am 
Donator

Favourite OS
OSX
Hi guys,

I have for a long time been using Longhorn 4079 on my laptop, simply because i love it.. recently tested out the Longhorn reloaded from joejoe.org - and by some luck i managed to find my way here, where i (call me stupid if you please) to my happy suprise found that there is a "Longhorn 4093" .. and now my big questions is just, does anyone know where to grap a copy.. being a nerd and longhorn fan, i would realy like to try it out.

// Leon

Top  Profile  WWW  ICQ
 PostPost subject:        Posted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 3:00 am 
Donator

You can make the required number of contrbuting posts and then get access to the servers.

Top  Profile
 PostPost subject:        Posted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 3:08 am 
Donator

Favourite OS
Server 2012 R2
Anyway, you probably don't really want Build 4093, its extremely buggy, apparently (I've never bothered installing, but I have a copy) on some systems it can take over 6 hours to install. Get the original 4074 (not the reloaded version) and fix it using the reg keys and the true longhorn upgrade. The results can be far more spectacular)

Top  Profile  WWW
 PostPost subject: i know.. i know..        Posted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 3:43 am 
Donator

Favourite OS
OSX
hi,

Ya i know it might not be just as stable.. but one has to try anyway ;-).. hmm.. a contribution you say.. how about i will give one a couple of vista ultimate key retail to get access ;p

Anyone know of a activation crack that works ? .. i have one here from betasirc, but not quite sure it will do the trick or if i just end up busting my installation.

//Leon

Top  Profile  WWW  ICQ
 PostPost subject:        Posted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 4:15 am 
Donator

Favourite OS
Server 2012 R2
lets just say, i could put it on my server, pm me for details

Top  Profile  WWW