BetaArchive Logo
Navigation Home Screenshots Image Uploader Server Info FTP Servers Wiki Forum RSS Feed Rules Please Donate
UP: 23d, 18h, 18m | CPU: 27% | MEM: 6077MB of 12227MB used
{The community for beta collectors}

PostPost subject: Vista 5231, 5219 or 5112?        Posted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 6:51 am 
Donator

Hi guys.
I want to get a beta1/2 build of that area, so I ask you which version I should dl and where to get it

Top  Profile  WWW
 PostPost subject:        Posted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 10:07 am 
Donator

This question is kinda hard

5112 is beta 1
5384 is beta 2

here's a list about the builds between beta 1 and 2

5219 - looks pretty much like beta one except for the vista games
5231 - well its resembles beta 1 too, wmp11 present, but not usable and also not as stable as 5219
5259 - this build contains alot of new UI that looks closely to beta2, first leaked build using the beta 2 theme, no sidebar, horrible build -highly not recommanded
5270 - usuable build, includes beta 2 user setup wizard, I would recommand this build if you're looking for something between beta 1 and 2
5308 - feature complete build, finally the sidebar is back, first staged build, if you want a faster installation, the sidebar and a stable build, this one is pretty good, except that this build resembles 90% of beta 2
5242, 5365 - these two builds look the same, new sample pictures
5381 - this is the beta 2 preview, well it's beta 2 but better

most of these builds are on the server

Top  Profile
 PostPost subject:        Posted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 3:08 pm 
Donator

XDude wrote:
5308 - feature complete build, finally the sidebar is back, first staged build, if you want a faster installation, the sidebar and a stable build, this one is pretty good, except that this build resembles 90% of beta 2

do you have the second Build of 5308? I only got the public leak whitch was the first und more buggy version.

Top  Profile
 PostPost subject:        Posted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 4:26 pm 
Donator

Luckie wrote:
XDude wrote:

do you have the second Build of 5308? I only got the public leak whitch was the first und more buggy version.

Problary somewhere i do, along with the staged german and japanese builds in both x86 and x64. I'm not intrested in upload other languages of vista.
if you want the unstaged build, I could problary get it up in a few days. Just give me some time, I need got other things in my way.
They're both leaked, build the unstaged build 5308.60 was leak at a later date.
I remember install the german business editon. It was one of the worst exprience i ever had with vista.

Top  Profile
 PostPost subject:        Posted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 4:36 pm 
Donator

XDude wrote:
I'm not intrested in upload other languages of vista.
if you want the unstaged build, I could problary get it up in a few days. Just give me some time, I need got other things in my way.

ok, no problem.

XDude wrote:

I remember install the german business editon. It was one of the worst exprience i ever had with vista.

:shock: because of the german language or why?

Top  Profile
 PostPost subject:        Posted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 5:40 pm 
Donator

Luckie wrote:
XDude wrote:
I'm not intrested in upload other languages of vista.

ok, no problem.

XDude wrote:

:shock: because of the german language or why?

no, not the german language, but its the GUI. It has minor problem, plus it was a x64 build I insatlled, which gives me a few problem. Ultimate runs fine, but other editions like home basic, premium and business have more bugs too. One of the things ms wants testers to test was other edition and x64, cause it was more buggy than ultimate x86 in this build.

Top  Profile
 PostPost subject:        Posted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 6:09 pm 
Donator

XDude wrote:
Ultimate runs fine, but other editions like home basic, premium and business have more bugs too. One of the things ms wants testers to test was other edition and x64, cause it was more buggy than ultimate x86 in this build.

oh, I will try to install the Business with my 5308 version and take a look at this buggy Edition. Thanks for this information.

Top  Profile
 PostPost subject:        Posted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 7:01 pm 
Donator

XDude wrote:
This question is kinda hard

5112 is beta 1
5384 is beta 2

here's a list about the builds between beta 1 and 2

5219 - looks pretty much like beta one except for the vista games
5231 - well its resembles beta 1 too, wmp11 present, but not usable and also not as stable as 5219
5259 - this build contains alot of new UI that looks closely to beta2, first leaked build using the beta 2 theme, no sidebar, horrible build -highly not recommanded
5270 - usuable build, includes beta 2 user setup wizard, I would recommand this build if you're looking for something between beta 1 and 2
5242, 5365 - these two builds look the same, new sample pictures
5381 - this is the beta 2 preview, well it's beta 2 but better

most of these builds are on the server

about 5259, one build was unstable, the first one that leaked (5259.winmain_idx02.051113-2100) this was even a build before tap.
A few day after, the TAP build was leaked by some russian site (build was english), build 5259.winmain_idx02.051113-2100 , this one was pretty stable.

Top  Profile
 PostPost subject:        Posted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 12:42 am 
Donator

Well I want a build that had the beta1 style....

Top  Profile  WWW
 PostPost subject:        Posted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 2:43 am 
Donator

both 5259 was unstable
but the first one (winmain_idx02.051113-2100) was better than the TAP one.

if you want a beta 1 style, go install 5231

Top  Profile