BetaArchive Logo
Navigation Home Screenshots Image Uploader Server Info FTP Servers Wiki Forum RSS Feed Rules Please Donate
UP: 28d, 19h, 49m | CPU: 33% | MEM: 2270MB of 3975MB used
{The community for beta collectors}

PostPost subject: Some issues I noticed with the built-in games in Vista        Posted: Sun Apr 15, 2007 8:01 am 
FTP Access

I'm thinking about installing my copy of Vista very very soon, so I have installed it in VMware for some testing before I do it for real. I noticed some issues to do with the built-in games in Vista that I wondered if anyone else has come across:

1. The games were not installed when I first booted into Vista (Business edition), and I could only get them by installing them from Add/Remove Programs > Add/Remove Windows Components (or whatever those bits are called now). I know it's a business version, but it seems a bit strange given that all previous versions of Windows except the servers have the games installed by default.

2. It says here that Chess Titans, Mahjong Titans and InkBall are "premium games", and as such are only included in Home Premium and Ultimate. However, they were listed in Add/Remove Programs' list of installable games, and they are installed and work when you add all the games, on my Business edition. Huh?

Any thoughts?

Top  Profile