BetaArchive Logo
Navigation Home Database Screenshots Gallery Image Uploader Server Info FTP Servers Wiki Forum RSS Feed Rules Please Donate
UP: 3d, 20h, 24m | CPU: 47% | MEM: 5222MB of 11487MB used
{The community for beta collectors}

PostPost subject: Is Windows NT 5.0 EUR Edition real?        Posted: Tue Feb 19, 2019 5:53 pm 

Favourite OS
Any Windows build
I've seen screenshots of it a lot in videos of all the Windows startup and shutdown sounds, but I've been wondering; is it real? If it is, tell me where I can download it, when it was released and what startup and shutdown sounds are used.

Top  Profile
 PostPost subject: Re: (Poll) Is Windows NT 5.0 EUR Edition real?        Posted: Tue Feb 19, 2019 6:12 pm 
Donator

Yes, it's real, it's called Windows 2000. Regarding the EUR edition, that's a Windows 2000 mod made by some German group.

Top  Profile
 PostPost subject: Re: (Poll) Is Windows NT 5.0 EUR Edition real?        Posted: Tue Feb 19, 2019 7:50 pm 
FTP Access

Favourite OS
Windows XP SP3 - Windows 98 SE
SebOno wrote:
I've seen screenshots of it a lot in videos of all the Windows startup and shutdown sounds, but I've been wondering; is it real? If it is, tell me where I can download it, when it was released and what startup and shutdown sounds are used.

Yes, it's real and I have an official ISO disc, however Windows-Nation has been taken down.

As far as I remember, the sound scheme was pretty much the same as Windows NT 5.0's, the only difference being that the shutdown sound was the startup sound from Windows 2000 Beta 3.

Win7

Top  Profile
 PostPost subject: Re: Is Windows NT 5.0 EUR Edition real?        Posted: Sun Nov 03, 2019 4:39 am 

Favourite OS
Windows NT 5.0 EUR Edition
I think it's real,but very rare.Some of my friends don't find it because it's TOO RARE!I looked the screenshots of that OS in the photo gallery,and I think it must be my dream OS.I liked it at a glance.But the author of this OS said he put it on his website,later I found that website was down.So,I tried to find it in some alternative ways,but they all don't work!

Top  Profile
 PostPost subject: Re: Is Windows NT 5.0 EUR Edition real?        Posted: Tue Nov 05, 2019 8:55 pm 
Donator

JennyTheOSCollector wrote:
I looked the screenshots of that OS in the photo gallery,and I think it must be my dream OS.I liked it at a glance.

It's literally Windows 2000

Top  Profile