BetaArchive Logo
Navigation Home Database Screenshots Gallery Image Uploader Server Info FTP Servers Wiki Forum RSS Feed Rules Please Donate
UP: 1d, 12h, 8m | CPU: 63% | MEM: 6035MB of 12287MB used
{The community for beta collectors}

PostPost subject: I want Win95c Trad Chinese and its CD-ROM setup boot disk        Posted: Sun Mar 15, 2015 3:16 pm 
FTP Access

Favourite OS
WinME 4.90.3000
Almost 2 years ago I saw a picture of Windows 95c (OSR2.5) Trad Chinese CD. But I could not find any ISO images of this CD.
I have bought a full suit of Windows 95c Simp Chinese software in a taobao shop and uploaded its ISO to baiduyun. This rare resource now is available on the Web. But the Trad Chinese version still could not be found.

Another question is, I have some suits of new Windows 95 Simp Chinese full package, they all include installation CD, User Manual, and Registration Card. But we know all versions of Windows 95 CDs are not bootable, and there are no boot disks in these packages. I have to boot PC from a Windows 98/ME startup disk with CD-ROM support and set up Windows 95. But before Windows 98 released, I could not set up Windows 95 because no CD-ROM drivers are included in all versions of Windows 95 startup disks. So I want to know, is there a CD-ROM Setup Boot Disk in some versions of Windows 95 software package? If it's yes, where can I find this floppy disk or image?

Top  Profile
 PostPost subject: Re: I want Win95c Trad Chinese and its CD-ROM setup boot dis        Posted: Sun Mar 15, 2015 4:59 pm 
FTP Access

Favourite OS
none at the moment
xkai wrote:
Almost 2 years ago I saw a picture of Windows 95c (OSR2.5) Trad Chinese CD. But I could not find any ISO images of this CD.
I have bought a full suit of Windows 95c Simp Chinese software in a taobao shop and uploaded its ISO to baiduyun. This rare resource now is available on the Web. But the Trad Chinese version still could not be found.

Another question is, I have some suits of new Windows 95 Simp Chinese full package, they all include installation CD, User Manual, and Registration Card. But we know all versions of Windows 95 CDs are not bootable, and there are no boot disks in these packages. I have to boot PC from a Windows 98/ME startup disk with CD-ROM support and set up Windows 95. But before Windows 98 released, I could not set up Windows 95 because no CD-ROM drivers are included in all versions of Windows 95 startup disks. So I want to know, is there a CD-ROM Setup Boot Disk in some versions of Windows 95 software package? If it's yes, where can I find this floppy disk or image?

Yes, in the OEM versions there is by default, in the RTM, you could create your own easily using the emergency boot disk thing (forgot it's name)

Top  Profile