BetaArchive Logo
Navigation Home Database Screenshots Gallery Image Uploader Server Info FTP Servers Wiki Forum RSS Feed Rules Please Donate
UP: 71d, 23h, 42m | CPU: 51% | MEM: 6539MB of 12287MB used
{The community for beta collectors}

Forum rules

Any off topic discussions should go in this forum. Post count is not increased by posting here.
FTP Access status is required to post in this forum. Find out how to get it

PostPost subject: Searching for Casio JK-582CA/JK-516CR USB cable/cradle        Posted: Thu Jul 16, 2009 12:11 am 
FTP Access

Favourite OS
Windows CE 2.11 Build 9015
Greetings,

I bought many years ago my trusty Casio Cassiopeia E-125 PDA on ebay, and when I finally got it, it came with a normal serial cradle. Although the box (and the customs declaration) indicated that it should come with the regular USB cradle, the seller told me he had included the serial one because it came with it since picking the E-125 from the store.

Time has passed and I've seen the necessity to get the USB speed when transferring files to my PDA, but ebay has proved fruitless when searching for the cradle alone or for the PDA with the cradle. In my desesperation, I found out that Casio sold both the USB cradle and a USB cable to sync the E-125 (http://world.casio.com/latin/ce/product ... ssory.html).

So, what I'm asking for is for either the JK-582CA USB cable or for the JK-516CR USB cradle. If you, dear reader, happen to have one, or know someone who does, please PM me.

Thanks in advance.

-Commanderraf

Help me get to my goal of 5 bitcoins! Donate to 166wvZUzA8j7Ltf3eZZK8KW1fCeiAPFVtr

Top  Profile  WWW  YIM
 PostPost subject: Re: Searching for Casio JK-582CA/JK-516CR USB cable/cradle        Posted: Thu Jul 16, 2009 1:41 am 
FTP Access

Favourite OS
Windows 2000 SP4
Commanderraf wrote:
Greetings,

I bought many years ago my trusty Casio Cassiopeia E-125 PDA on ebay, and when I finally got it, it came with a normal serial cradle. Although the box (and the customs declaration) indicated that it should come with the regular USB cradle, the seller told me he had included the serial one because it came with it since picking the E-125 from the store.

Time has passed and I've seen the necessity to get the USB speed when transferring files to my PDA, but ebay has proved fruitless when searching for the cradle alone or for the PDA with the cradle. In my desesperation, I found out that Casio sold both the USB cradle and a USB cable to sync the E-125 (http://world.casio.com/latin/ce/product ... ssory.html).

So, what I'm asking for is for either the JK-582CA USB cable or for the JK-516CR USB cradle. If you, dear reader, happen to have one, or know someone who does, please PM me.

Thanks in advance.

-Commanderraf

JK582-CR http://www.casiosalesandservice.com/ist ... 16CR!Casio

Hope I was of help to you. If this doesn't work try ebay.

Top  Profile
 PostPost subject: Re: Searching for Casio JK-582CA/JK-516CR USB cable/cradle        Posted: Thu Jul 16, 2009 3:23 pm 
FTP Access

Favourite OS
Windows CE 2.11 Build 9015
nookupeous wrote:

JK582-CR http://www.casiosalesandservice.com/ist ... 16CR!Casio

Hope I was of help to you. If this doesn't work try ebay.

Thanks! But the problem is that I live in Mexico, so CasioSalesandService.com doesn't make shipments over here (but it does to close places like New Zealand, Australia or France... Go figure!). I've also searched daily on ebay for the last few weeks and nothing has come up.

Anyway, thanks again for your answer.

-Commanderraf

Help me get to my goal of 5 bitcoins! Donate to 166wvZUzA8j7Ltf3eZZK8KW1fCeiAPFVtr

Top  Profile  WWW  YIM