BetaArchive Logo
Navigation Home Screenshots Image Uploader Server Info FTP Servers Wiki Forum RSS Feed Rules Please Donate
UP: 1d, 15h, 15m | CPU: 25% | MEM: 4659MB of 11031MB used
{The community for beta collectors}

Forum rules

Any off topic discussions should go in this forum. Post count is not increased by posting here.
FTP Access status is required to post in this forum. Find out how to get it

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ] 
 PostPost subject: problem with my notebook pls anybody help        Posted: Sun Jan 07, 2007 6:41 pm 
Hello,
I am having trouble with my Internet explorer.It is doing some very odd things.Sometimes it will completely close the page i am visiting for no reason or it will be very slow loading pages and when i say slow i mean very very very slow for eg i tried to google something and after 10 minutes of the page trying to load i gave up.I thought that it was perhaps the topic i was searching so i tried putting in random things to see if that made any difference but it didn't.Another problem i had was when i was on a forum and clicked on a link and nothing happened i tried to open a new tab and that wouldn't work either and it would let me access any options that are in my tools menu.i had to restart my computer.Just to let you know i have high speed Internet connection.Thanks in advance to anyone that helps me with this problem.

PostPost subject:        Posted: Sun Jan 07, 2007 10:26 pm 
Donator

what are the specs of the computer?

have you done any virus/spyware/adware scans? Press control+alt+delete and see what other programs are running

Top  Profile
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ]