BetaArchive Logo
Navigation Home Screenshots Image Uploader Server Info FTP Servers Wiki Forum RSS Feed Rules Please Donate
UP: 22d, 17h, 55m | CPU: 26% | MEM: 5599MB of 12227MB used
{The community for beta collectors}

Forum rules

Any off topic discussions should go in this forum. Post count is not increased by posting here.
FTP Access status is required to post in this forum. Find out how to get it

PostPost subject: WTS: Verizon XV6600 Pocket PC (HTC BlueAngel) + Tons more        Posted: Tue Jan 13, 2009 11:52 pm 
FTP Access

Hey guys. I got an XV6600 (a.k.a. - HTC Blue Angel) from my grandpa. Its in pretty good shape. Comes with everything that was in the original box, including the original box :) If anyone is interested ill post pictures right away. It is not unlocked, but im sure I should be able to call up Verizon and get it unlocked since his contract with it was up. I have installed the latest ROM for it available and have wiped it completely so it is just as it would come when purchased.

Im not looking for a whole lot for it, maybe $50 shipped at the most, but all offers are welcome...

Last edited by Bigern1990 on Thu Jan 15, 2009 5:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Top  Profile  WWW  YIM
 PostPost subject: Re: WTS: Verizon XV6600 Pocket PC (HTC BlueAngel)        Posted: Wed Jan 14, 2009 2:12 pm 
FTP Access

It's an American version with CDMA, isn't it? If it's with GSM, you might have my 50$ :)

Top  Profile
 PostPost subject: Re: WTS: Verizon XV6600 Pocket PC (HTC BlueAngel)        Posted: Wed Jan 14, 2009 7:04 pm 
FTP Access

pkubaj wrote:
It's an American version with CDMA, isn't it? If it's with GSM, you might have my 50$ :)

Verizon = CDMA
There is no GSM version, although there exists a slightly tweaked Sprint version (PPC6601).

Top  Profile
 PostPost subject: Re: WTS: Verizon XV6600 Pocket PC (HTC BlueAngel)        Posted: Wed Jan 14, 2009 7:26 pm 

Favourite OS
Windows 7 Ultimate x64
I have a HTC Touch Diamond (it's not for sale by the way :P ) and it's really cool, Windows Mobile 6.1 with a whole load of features - the point of this post was to announce that HTC make good phones!

Top  Profile  WWW
 PostPost subject: Re: WTS: Verizon XV6600 Pocket PC (HTC BlueAngel)        Posted: Wed Jan 14, 2009 10:25 pm 
FTP Access

pkubaj wrote:

Nope:( Its CDMA. That was part of the problem for me. I have AT&T and can't put my sim card in this phone :( Thanks for the interest though :)

Top  Profile  WWW  YIM
 PostPost subject: Re: WTS: Verizon XV6600 Pocket PC (HTC BlueAngel) + Tons more        Posted: Thu Jan 15, 2009 5:55 pm 
FTP Access

Ok guys. Here comes some more stuff if anyone is interested. I have tons of spare parts from a dead HP Pavilion ZD8000. Its a pity that that laptop went as it was amazing, but it no longer boots. I have tried everything with it, but oh well. I have every part to it except the harddrive as I have already used it in something else.

I also have an ATi Radeon X800 GTO 256mb gfx card my grandpa gave me.

Got top get this stuff moving. If no one shows interest here ill probably put the stuff up on ebay. If you would rather buy any of this through ebay so it is more secure, let me know.

Top  Profile  WWW  YIM