BetaArchive Logo
Navigation Home Screenshots Image Uploader Server Info FTP Servers Wiki Forum RSS Feed Rules Please Donate
UP: 22d, 5h, 34m | CPU: 49% | MEM: 5981MB of 12227MB used
{The community for beta collectors}

Forum rules

Any off topic discussions should go in this forum. Post count is not increased by posting here.
FTP Access status is required to post in this forum. Find out how to get it

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 9 posts ] 
 PostPost subject: A little request :)        Posted: Sat Dec 27, 2008 1:34 am 
FTP Access

I think I may have Asperger's Syndrome. What it is - doesn't matter. If you want, you can check it out. But I wish you could fill this quiz: http://www.rdos.net/eng/Aspie-quiz.php and past your scores here as:
"Your Aspie score: xxx of 200
Your neurotypical (non-autistic) score: yyy of 200
You are sth"
I just want to compare my results with yours. I know, test has 150 questions, but it takes only about 15 minutes to fill it.
Thanks for your time :)

Top  Profile
 PostPost subject: Re: A little request :)        Posted: Sat Dec 27, 2008 1:56 am 
"Your Aspie score: 88 of 200
Your neurotypical (non-autistic) score: 111 of 200
You seem to have both Aspie and neurotypical traits"

PostPost subject: Re: A little request :)        Posted: Sat Dec 27, 2008 2:04 am 
Donator

You do know that only a qualified psychiatrist can diagnose Aspergers Syndrome.
And there are varying degrees of AS, from someone who just has an odd personality streak, to somebody who is on the cusp of Autism, there is no way you can say "anyone with a score higher than X has AS, and anyone with a score lower than X does not"

Top  Profile
 PostPost subject: Re: A little request :)        Posted: Sat Dec 27, 2008 11:11 am 
FTP Access

jabster wrote:
You do know that only a qualified psychiatrist can diagnose Aspergers Syndrome.
And there are varying degrees of AS, from someone who just has an odd personality streak, to somebody who is on the cusp of Autism, there is no way you can say "anyone with a score higher than X has AS, and anyone with a score lower than X does not"

Yeah, I know. Actually, one psychiatrist isn't enough. There should be at least 3. However, I've been looking for something that "fits" to me for a few last months and I found it. It fits perfect. I have almost every symptom, but most in small sizes. So, if it's that, it's rather pretty light AS, but my otherness is noticeable by other people. For the time being, I'm not gonna go to see a doctor. I'm in high school, in 1,5 year I'll have an exam called "matura", which I have to pass well to get to good college/university. I have no time for this. Maybe during studying at university, I'll go to psychiatrist. Now, I just want to KNOW what I have.

Top  Profile
 PostPost subject: Re: A little request :)        Posted: Sat Dec 27, 2008 11:14 am 
Donator

Egad, they guy behind that test is really annoying. Seriously racist, iirc he blames AS and other similar conditions on "inferior" racial mixing. But for what it's worth the test is fairly accurate.

And yes, I'm a diagnosed "Aspie".

Top  Profile
 PostPost subject: Re: A little request :)        Posted: Sat Dec 27, 2008 11:16 am 
Donator

Out of curiosity, what was your score on this test?
If you don't want to post it, could you PM me?

Top  Profile
 PostPost subject: Re: A little request :)        Posted: Sat Dec 27, 2008 11:18 am 
Donator

jabster wrote:
Out of curiosity, what was your score on this test?

It was a long time ago, but something in the range of 165-170.

Top  Profile
 PostPost subject: Re: A little request :)        Posted: Sat Dec 27, 2008 11:27 am 
Donator

Anyone with problems with depression and anxiety would also score very highly in this test, somthing to bear in mind...

Top  Profile
 PostPost subject: Re: A little request :)        Posted: Sat Dec 27, 2008 11:29 am 
Donator

jabster wrote:
Anyone with problems with depression and anxiety would also score very highly in this test, somthing to bear in mind...

Actually that's been accounted for. It's really not that answers to the questions themselves that influence your score but the trends. That was what he was going for when writing the test in the beginning anyway, he might've changed his approach in the past year or so.

Top  Profile
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 9 posts ]