BetaArchive Logo
Navigation Home Screenshots Image Uploader Server Info FTP Servers Wiki Forum RSS Feed Rules Please Donate
UP: 23d, 20h, 51m | CPU: 41% | MEM: 5616MB of 12227MB used
{The community for beta collectors}

Forum rules


Any off topic discussions should go in this forum. Post count is not increased by posting here.
FTP Access status is required to post in this forum. Find out how to get it


Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 25 posts ] 
Author Message
 PostPost subject: For Sale: Windows Vista Ultimate x86/x64 unactivated/genuine        Posted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 1:02 am 
Reply with quote
FTP Access
User avatar
Offline

Joined
Wed Aug 30, 2006 10:06 pm

Posts
2393
I have two copies of Windows Vista Ultimate for sale, as you can see in the picture below each copy includes a genuine holographic DVD and a (different) yellow COA sticker on the back of the CD sleeve. One is an x86 DVD and the other is x64, but the keys are just Vista Ultimate FPP keys and should work with x86 or x64 editions so you can just download the other edition and use your legit key with it. Both of the keys are totally unused and unactivated and it all came direct from Microsoft so is fully genuine.

Image

Any offers? :) All offers will be considered, but serious ones only please! ;) Can send you the DVD and sticker, or just email the key to you if you want to save on postage costs. As a guide, Vista Ultimate is currently selling for £177 for the full retail boxed edition and £140 for the OEM, obviously I don't expect quite as much as that but that is how much Vista Ultimate normally costs!

_________________
Image


Top  Profile
 PostPost subject:        Posted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 6:13 am 
Reply with quote
FTP Access
Offline

Joined
Mon Jan 28, 2008 4:53 am

Posts
428
Not that I have an interest in this (I can get Vista Ultimate for 65 USD), but it might help you sell your copies if you list whether these are retail or OEM keys. :wink:

If you mentioned it, then I'm sorry, and I guess I missed it.


Top  Profile
 PostPost subject:        Posted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 7:41 am 
Reply with quote
FTP Access
Offline

Joined
Mon Jun 16, 2008 4:32 am

Posts
263

Favourite OS
Windows 8 7955
I have the same disks, they are Retail keys from the Windows Experience Feedback program (or something like that, it was the program were you could receive either Vista or Office 2007 in return for installing a usage metrics tool)


Top  Profile
 PostPost subject:        Posted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 8:47 am 
Reply with quote
Donator
Offline

Joined
Sat May 24, 2008 10:05 am

Posts
2045
Ambig wrote:
Not that I have an interest in this (I can get Vista Ultimate for 65 USD), but it might help you sell your copies if you list whether these are retail or OEM keys. :wink:

If you mentioned it, then I'm sorry, and I guess I missed it.

Vista Ultimate R2 wrote:
but the keys are just Vista Ultimate FPP keys and should work with...

FPP = Full Packaged Product.


Top  Profile
 PostPost subject:        Posted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 9:12 am 
Reply with quote
Donator
User avatar
Offline

Joined
Sat Jan 27, 2007 10:56 pm

Posts
600

Location
Vienna, Austria
could I get the disks without anything too? got my own keys =/ (also FPP)


Top  Profile  WWW
 PostPost subject:        Posted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 3:32 pm 
Reply with quote
FTP Access
User avatar
Offline

Joined
Wed Aug 30, 2006 10:06 pm

Posts
2393
Luthian wrote:
I have the same disks, they are Retail keys from the Windows Experience Feedback program (or something like that, it was the program were you could receive either Vista or Office 2007 in return for installing a usage metrics tool)

These ones were from the Centro beta and are full retail keys (it says "FPP" on the sticker).

I'd rather only sell these as a complete set as the keys will be harder to sell on their own and I don't need them myself as I have 5 Vista keys now and only 2 PCs that can run it!

Any offers guys, come on you know you want a cheap but genuine copy of Vista Ultimate! ;)

_________________
Image


Top  Profile
 PostPost subject:        Posted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 6:10 pm 
Reply with quote
FTP Access
Offline

Joined
Mon Jan 28, 2008 4:53 am

Posts
428
jabster wrote:
Ambig wrote:
Not that I have an interest in this (I can get Vista Ultimate for 65 USD), but it might help you sell your copies if you list whether these are retail or OEM keys. :wink:

If you mentioned it, then I'm sorry, and I guess I missed it.

Vista Ultimate R2 wrote:
but the keys are just Vista Ultimate FPP keys and should work with...

FPP = Full Packaged Product.


Of course... Everyone is supposed to know what FPP means. Silly me.


Top  Profile
 PostPost subject:        Posted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 6:45 pm 
Reply with quote
Donator
User avatar
Offline

Joined
Sat Jan 27, 2007 10:56 pm

Posts
600

Location
Vienna, Austria
83.5972339 British pounds? 129.35 US$? 100€?


Top  Profile  WWW
 PostPost subject:        Posted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 7:00 pm 
Reply with quote
FTP Access
User avatar
Offline

Joined
Wed Aug 30, 2006 10:06 pm

Posts
2393
For one copy (if so which one) or both?

_________________
Image


Top  Profile
 PostPost subject:        Posted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 8:42 pm 
Reply with quote
Donator
Offline

Joined
Tue Oct 17, 2006 8:26 pm

Posts
930
I'll give you $30 USD + shipping.


Top  Profile
 PostPost subject:        Posted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 9:08 pm 
Reply with quote
Donator
User avatar
Offline

Joined
Sat Jan 27, 2007 10:56 pm

Posts
600

Location
Vienna, Austria
Vista Ultimate R2 wrote:
For one copy (if so which one) or both?


well, id pay 40 pounds for x86 disk only (without keys), 80pounds for x86 and key edit, i could pay shipping costs (but i wont be able to pay within one month)


Top  Profile  WWW
 PostPost subject:        Posted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 9:48 pm 
Reply with quote
FTP Access
User avatar
Offline

Joined
Wed Aug 30, 2006 10:06 pm

Posts
2393
Ludacris wrote:
well, id pay 40 pounds for x86 disk only (without keys), 80pounds for x86 and key edit, i could pay shipping costs (but i wont be able to pay within one month)

I would sell you the x86 DVD and key for £80 if you want - I estimate postage/packing at £2 standard or £5.50 signed-for (you are in Austria?). Let me know if you want it and if so when you'll be able to pay for it (I would send it as soon as possible after receiving payment by PayPal).

_________________
Image


Top  Profile
 PostPost subject:        Posted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 10:47 pm 
Reply with quote
Donator
User avatar
Offline

Joined
Sat Jan 27, 2007 10:56 pm

Posts
600

Location
Vienna, Austria
Vista Ultimate R2 wrote:
Ludacris wrote:
well, id pay 40 pounds for x86 disk only (without keys), 80pounds for x86 and key edit, i could pay shipping costs (but i wont be able to pay within one month)

I would sell you the x86 DVD and key for £80 if you want - I estimate postage/packing at £2 standard or £5.50 signed-for (you are in Austria?). Let me know if you want it and if so when you'll be able to pay for it (I would send it as soon as possible after receiving payment by PayPal).
Hmm gimme a min... 95€ =/ a bit much, can I tell you tomorrow or in 2 days?


Top  Profile  WWW
 PostPost subject:        Posted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 10:54 pm 
Reply with quote
FTP Access
User avatar
Offline

Joined
Wed Aug 30, 2006 10:06 pm

Posts
2393
Yep sure :) It's still less than half what a retail version would cost you though so I'd say it's not a bad deal! ;)

_________________
Image


Top  Profile
 PostPost subject:        Posted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 10:32 am 
Reply with quote
Donator
User avatar
Offline

Joined
Sat Jan 27, 2007 10:56 pm

Posts
600

Location
Vienna, Austria
Vista Ultimate R2 wrote:
Yep sure :) It's still less than half what a retail version would cost you though so I'd say it's not a bad deal! ;)

i know, but as I have a technet key it wont really be a proper use for me for the key, i just want a legit disk and 95€ for a legit disk is a bit much IMO


Top  Profile  WWW
 PostPost subject:        Posted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 10:16 pm 
Reply with quote
FTP Access
User avatar
Offline

Joined
Wed Aug 30, 2006 10:06 pm

Posts
2393
You could always sell one of the keys to someone else :)

_________________
Image


Top  Profile
 PostPost subject: Re: For Sale: Windows Vista Ultimate x86/x64 unactivated/genuine        Posted: Wed Dec 24, 2008 4:46 pm 
Reply with quote
FTP Access
User avatar
Offline

Joined
Wed Aug 30, 2006 10:06 pm

Posts
2393
I've sold the x64 disc and key to someone elsewhere but still have the x86 disc and key (key can be used with an x64 or x86 copy), does anyone here want it?

_________________
Image


Top  Profile
 PostPost subject: Re: For Sale: Windows Vista Ultimate x86/x64 unactivated/genuine        Posted: Wed Dec 24, 2008 6:57 pm 
Reply with quote
Donator
Offline

Joined
Tue Oct 17, 2006 8:26 pm

Posts
930
$20


Top  Profile
 PostPost subject: Re: For Sale: Windows Vista Ultimate x86/x64 unactivated/genuine        Posted: Wed Dec 24, 2008 10:32 pm 
Reply with quote
Donator
Offline

Joined
Thu Oct 30, 2008 8:23 pm

Posts
592

Location
Dorset

Favourite OS
Windows 7
$30

_________________
http://shamil.la


Top  Profile  WWW
 PostPost subject: Re: For Sale: Windows Vista Ultimate x86/x64 unactivated/genuine        Posted: Wed Dec 24, 2008 10:36 pm 
Reply with quote
Donator
User avatar
Offline

Joined
Tue Aug 12, 2008 7:37 pm

Posts
2381

Location
United States
i bid 2 million no wait billiondollars! *sacasm*

serious now, are the bids for the key or the disk or both?


Top  Profile
 PostPost subject: Re: For Sale: Windows Vista Ultimate x86/x64 unactivated/genuine        Posted: Wed Dec 24, 2008 10:46 pm 
Reply with quote
FTP Access
User avatar
Offline

Joined
Wed Aug 30, 2006 10:06 pm

Posts
2393
Both, I had two discs and two keys and now have one disc and key left (though the key is the main thing of value, the disc is just what you can download from pretty much anywhere, so if you don't want it then you obviously don't have to pay shipping costs) - the offers so far are a bit low compared to what a full non-OEM licence for Vista Ultimate is worth though, serious offers only please! ;)

_________________
Image


Top  Profile
 PostPost subject: Re: For Sale: Windows Vista Ultimate x86/x64 unactivated/genuine        Posted: Fri Dec 26, 2008 5:47 pm 
Reply with quote
Staff
User avatar
Offline

Joined
Sun Nov 09, 2008 12:09 am

Posts
2480

Location
Bristol, UK

Favourite OS
Windows 8
I am considering it. I will need to check if vista basic works on a machine before I put down an offer.

Which version of Ultimate do you have left? x64 or x86 (or did I misread)

_________________
Image


Top  Profile  WWW
 PostPost subject: Re: For Sale: Windows Vista Ultimate x86/x64 unactivated/genuine        Posted: Fri Dec 26, 2008 6:31 pm 
Reply with quote
FTP Access
User avatar
Offline

Joined
Wed Aug 30, 2006 10:06 pm

Posts
2393
x86 Ultimate is left, although all Vista keys work with both, it is only the disc that is x86-specific - Vista needs a PIII processor (800 specified but as far as I know it doesn't stop you installing on a slower PIII; it won't work on a PII or lower) and 512 MB Ram (but I think it installs with 384 MB without complaint and will run but not install (without hacks at least) on 256).

_________________
Image


Top  Profile
 PostPost subject: Re: For Sale: Windows Vista Ultimate x86/x64 unactivated/genuine        Posted: Fri Dec 26, 2008 11:00 pm 
Reply with quote
Staff
User avatar
Offline

Joined
Sun Nov 09, 2008 12:09 am

Posts
2480

Location
Bristol, UK

Favourite OS
Windows 8
Vista Ultimate R2 wrote:
x86 Ultimate is left, although all Vista keys work with both, it is only the disc that is x86-specific - Vista needs a PIII processor (800 specified but as far as I know it doesn't stop you installing on a slower PIII; it won't work on a PII or lower) and 512 MB Ram (but I think it installs with 384 MB without complaint and will run but not install (without hacks at least) on 256).

I am aware of the requirements, but I actually want to try out basic on that PC first before I say yes, and then to be on the legal side have a third vista licence

EDIT: Unless you can offer it to me for less than £40, which I know you probably cannot, then sorry. I noticed I can get Ultimate upgrade from Microsoft for £40

_________________
Image


Top  Profile  WWW
 PostPost subject: Re: For Sale: Windows Vista Ultimate x86/x64 unactivated/genuine        Posted: Sat Aug 01, 2009 3:59 am 
Reply with quote
Donator
User avatar
Offline

Joined
Sun Jan 11, 2009 3:29 am

Posts
2292

Favourite OS
Maemo 5 PR1.3
$30 USD for the x86. How much would be shipping cost to the Philippines?

_________________
Program run condition: collect keys. Deadline: 2 days.


Top  Profile
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 25 posts ] 




Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot], Google [Bot], hogsy and 2 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Jump to:  

All views expressed in these forums are those of the author and do not necessarily represent the views of the BetaArchive site owner.

Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group

Copyright © 2006-2018

 

Sitemap | XML | RSS