BetaArchive Logo
Navigation Home Screenshots Image Uploader Server Info FTP Servers Wiki Forum RSS Feed Rules Please Donate
UP: 6d, 6h, 26m | CPU: 46% | MEM: 2123MB of 4355MB used
{The community for beta collectors}

Forum rules

Any off topic discussions should go in this forum. Post count is not increased by posting here.
FTP Access status is required to post in this forum. Find out how to get it

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ] 
 PostPost subject: Need good car-part sites...        Posted: Tue Nov 18, 2008 3:28 am 
FTP Access

So, the other day I hit something while driving in my van. At first I thought I was too close to the side of the road and hit a sign, however, that wasn't the case. The part that holds the mirror in place was in perfect shape, but the mirror itself is cracked to hell. There were only two signs in the area where I was hit and they were both many feet away from the side of the road. We think it was a rock or a bird, but still have no idea what it could have been.

I am looking around to get a new mirror for the car, however, I am not sure about what sites to get the part from. I am going to do it myself and save tons of $$$ instead of going to a body shop for such a simple repair.

The site I am considering getting it from right now is http://www.discountautomirrors.com/

The van is a 1998 Plymouth Voyager. They have a Kool-vue passenger side mirror for only $18.95. I am pretty set with this site as other auto-body sites I have come across have the mirror for $25 - $30 + shipping.

If anyone has dealt with this site before, or knows of a great site, please let me know. I greatly appreciate any help!!

Thanks guys.

Top  Profile  WWW  YIM
 PostPost subject:        Posted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 5:26 am 
FTP Access

Hey,I work at Advace Auto and we have a home delivery system set up,Imnot form your state so Isdid a search and found your state http://advanceauto.know-where.com/advance-auto-parts/cgi/region?country=US&region=NJ&design=default&lang=en&mapid=US .Look around and see what you can come up with.

Top  Profile
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ]