BetaArchive Logo
Navigation Home Screenshots Image Uploader Server Info FTP Servers Wiki Forum RSS Feed Rules Please Donate
UP: 1d, 12h, 1m | CPU: 13% | MEM: 4622MB of 10833MB used
{The community for beta collectors}

Forum rules

Any off topic discussions should go in this forum. Post count is not increased by posting here.
FTP Access status is required to post in this forum. Find out how to get it

PostPost subject: bumptop        Posted: Thu Oct 30, 2008 7:57 pm 
Donator

im not exactly sure if this is the right forum, or that this site only looks at betas for operating systems but i have bumptop beta and its not hard to get a few activation codes from them (i have gotten 3 this week alone for my friends) if anyone wants bumptop i can try to get you a code really fast. they have surveys and if you fill out the customer experience you get 3 friend invites.

to anyone who had to wait as long as i have (a year) just pm or reply to the thread.

Top  Profile
 PostPost subject:        Posted: Thu Oct 30, 2008 8:09 pm 
I've been trying to get into the Bumptop beta for quite some time now. Still haven't been contacted about it.

PostPost subject:        Posted: Thu Oct 30, 2008 8:13 pm 
Donator

well last night i just got 3 invites and gave them to some friends so the next chance ill try to get you one (hopefully end of the week) i had entered my name under 4 emails but one day i got really bored and had a macro reregister me over and over and over on the same email went to the store and came back with an email saying you where invited

Top  Profile
 PostPost subject:        Posted: Thu Oct 30, 2008 8:37 pm 
Donator

I've been looking forward to trying Bumptop since it was first displayed. I would love to be in the beta program. :D

Top  Profile
 PostPost subject:        Posted: Thu Oct 30, 2008 8:53 pm 
Donator

im betting if i beg really oddly (they seam to give out beta codes to people who say something funny or put pleeeeeeeeeease...) i could get a few codes. ill send an email, or maybe can just do that survey more than once lol.

in any case ill try to get you guys in soon as possible, its a nice program.

edit: for every survey i need 3 emails bumptop can contact you with, so far i only have one. (if you don't feel like putting it in the forums you can pm, bumptop doesn't spam you.)

Top  Profile
 PostPost subject:        Posted: Thu Oct 30, 2008 9:20 pm 
Donator

Favourite OS
Server 2012 R2
zamadatix wrote:
im betting if i beg really oddly (they seam to give out beta codes to people who say something funny or put pleeeeeeeeeease...) i could get a few codes. ill send an email, or maybe can just do that survey more than once lol.

in any case ill try to get you guys in soon as possible, its a nice program.

edit: for every survey i need 3 emails bumptop can contact you with, so far i only have one. (if you don't feel like putting it in the forums you can pm, bumptop doesn't spam you.)

I'd love to get in the bumptop beta :P

I'll PM you my email :)

Top  Profile  WWW
 PostPost subject:        Posted: Thu Oct 30, 2008 9:26 pm 
Donator

one more email before i send this link off. i can let you guys use my beta code until yours comes in the email though. (just make sure to unninstall after you get your code! ill pm for it so i don't end up on Google and get my account locked.)

Top  Profile
 PostPost subject:        Posted: Fri Oct 31, 2008 3:19 am 
I use Real Desktop which is similar to Bumptop, it's not as shiny but I really like it.

PostPost subject:        Posted: Fri Oct 31, 2008 1:17 pm 
Donator

yeah, i like bumptop more but i can put real desktop on my schools computers :P

Top  Profile