NEED PHP HELP!!!

Any off topic discussions should go in this forum. Post count is not increased by posting here.
FTP Access status is required to post in this forum. Find out how to get it
Forum rules
Any off topic discussions should go in this forum. Post count is not increased by posting here.
FTP Access status is required to post in this forum. Find out how to get it
m1rkd1rk

NEED PHP HELP!!!

Post by m1rkd1rk »

Hello,

I am trying to install phpRPG (http://www.phprpg.org/) to my Abyss X1 installation.

I have read through and configured the appropriate config files. But when I try to run the installer (php file) I get this message:

Parse error: parse error, unexpected T_STRING in C:\Program Files\Abyss Web Server\htdocs\phpRPG\etc\runtime.conf.php on line 17

I do not know what a "T_STRING" is, as I am new to PHP.

I would be very greatful if someone could help me out on this by trying to install it to their own Abyss server, also, when it says line 17 does it count the note lines (the PHP equivalent of the REM line where memory would ignore it)?

And one final question, what is a database prefix as I need to find out what the prefix is for the database I have made for phpRPG is.

Thanks.

pr0gram the pr0grammer
Donator

Post by pr0gram the pr0grammer »

Can you post the runtime.conf.php file here?

Also, the database prefix is [most likely] a bit of text that is put at the start of each table name. This is so you can have one database with tables for more than one copy of the software, ie. install1_users and install2_users (where install1 and install2 are the database prefixes)
pr0gram the pr0grammer
BetaArchive retiree | OSBA Expat

m1rkd1rk

Post by m1rkd1rk »

Ahh kl thanks.

I cant upload the file here atm but you can download phprpg from sourceforge.

theSpam
FTP Access

Post by theSpam »

You probably removed a semicolon or quotation mark by mistake.