BetaArchive Logo
Navigation Home Screenshots Image Uploader Server Info FTP Servers Wiki Forum RSS Feed Rules Please Donate
UP: 30d, 8h, 7m | CPU: 15% | MEM: 5771MB of 10936MB used
{The community for beta collectors}

Forum rules


Any off topic discussions should go in this forum. Post count is not increased by posting here.
FTP Access status is required to post in this forum. Find out how to get it


Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 11 posts ] 
Author Message
 PostPost subject: Why 12 year olds shouldnt be on IRC [language]        Posted: Sun Aug 31, 2008 2:06 am 
Reply with quote
Donator
Offline

Joined
Fri Oct 26, 2007 5:12 pm

Posts
2461
http://pastebin.com/f75656c5d


Top  Profile
 PostPost subject:        Posted: Sun Aug 31, 2008 3:20 am 
Reply with quote
FTP Access
User avatar
Offline

Joined
Mon Aug 20, 2007 4:58 pm

Posts
274

Location
The Bermuda Triangle

Favourite OS
WFW 3.11/Win 98SE
i laughed so hard at that

best line:

Quote:
[10:10:54] <Kyoukipichi> and I never got wtf was going on XD
[10:11:08] <Kyoukipichi> so I just listened to music

_________________
Image


Top  Profile  YIM
 PostPost subject:        Posted: Sun Aug 31, 2008 3:33 am 
Reply with quote
Donator
Offline

Joined
Fri Dec 29, 2006 6:40 am

Posts
1513
irc jokes :D


Top  Profile
 PostPost subject:        Posted: Sun Aug 31, 2008 5:43 pm 
Reply with quote
Donator
Offline

Joined
Tue Oct 17, 2006 8:26 pm

Posts
932
Don't let me rain on your parade... but it was pretty obvious you all share a botnet. What makes you think anyone is going to trust the software you offer now?


Top  Profile
 PostPost subject:        Posted: Mon Sep 01, 2008 10:30 am 
Reply with quote
Donator
Offline

Joined
Fri Oct 26, 2007 5:12 pm

Posts
2461
RentedMule wrote:
Don't let me rain on your parade... but it was pretty obvious you all share a botnet. What makes you think anyone is going to trust the software you offer now?


8-)

It was one user from another network (who "Theking" randomly linked to) thus - we suffered a DDoS and essentially he thought he was going to jail for it


Top  Profile
 PostPost subject:        Posted: Mon Sep 01, 2008 3:28 pm 
Reply with quote
Donator
User avatar
Offline

Joined
Sun Jan 27, 2008 8:09 pm

Posts
3935

Favourite OS
OS X 10.8
This is exactly the reason I left IRC. Everyone in there, even people I know to be good people, turn into petty little children. Act as if it's the end of the world when things happen to your little IRC networks.

Rick Roll was pretty epic, though. I guess.


Top  Profile  WWW
 PostPost subject:        Posted: Thu Sep 04, 2008 1:17 pm 
Reply with quote
Staff
User avatar
Offline

Joined
Thu Oct 11, 2007 9:13 pm

Posts
2001

Location
United States

Favourite OS
MacOS 9.2.2
Derf wrote:
This is exactly the reason I left IRC. Everyone in there, even people I know to be good people, turn into petty little children. Act as if it's the end of the world when things happen to your little IRC networks.


Amen.

_________________
James *~*~* BA Moderator | Alternate History writer


Top  Profile
 PostPost subject:        Posted: Thu Sep 04, 2008 1:30 pm 
Reply with quote
Donator
Offline

Joined
Fri Oct 26, 2007 5:12 pm

Posts
2461
WildEye001 wrote:
Derf wrote:
This is exactly the reason I left IRC. Everyone in there, even people I know to be good people, turn into petty little children. Act as if it's the end of the world when things happen to your little IRC networks.


Amen.


Sorry, but Wildeye, you are the cause of most of the drama on the interwebz


Top  Profile
 PostPost subject: Re: Why 12 year olds shouldnt be on IRC [language]        Posted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 6:00 am 
Reply with quote
Donator
User avatar
Offline

Joined
Mon Mar 19, 2007 6:33 am

Posts
170

Location
EV-ERY-ONE!

Favourite OS
IRIX 6.5.22
happy dude wrote:
http://pastebin.com/f75656c5d

tl;dr

_________________
IRIX enthusiast | OSBA refugee
Image


Top  Profile
 PostPost subject:        Posted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 6:29 am 
Reply with quote
Staff
User avatar
Offline

Joined
Thu Oct 11, 2007 9:13 pm

Posts
2001

Location
United States

Favourite OS
MacOS 9.2.2
happy dude wrote:
WildEye001 wrote:
Derf wrote:
This is exactly the reason I left IRC. Everyone in there, even people I know to be good people, turn into petty little children. Act as if it's the end of the world when things happen to your little IRC networks.


Amen.


Sorry, but Wildeye, you are the cause of most of the drama on the interwebz


Sorry, but happy dude, you are the cause of most of the retardism on the interwebz

_________________
James *~*~* BA Moderator | Alternate History writer


Top  Profile
 PostPost subject:        Posted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 8:00 am 
Reply with quote
FTP Access
User avatar
Offline

Joined
Mon Sep 04, 2006 1:45 pm

Posts
732

Location
Norway

Favourite OS
HP keystroke RPL
FORUM FIGHT!!!!
I call creepy old books!
Image

_________________
Let's sperg about hardware
E6410 - i5-560m, 8GB, WXGA+, NVS 3100M, Samsung SSD 830 128GB, WWAN, 9-cell, E-Port Plus Replicator
Desktop - i5-2500k (4.3 GHz TB), 8 GB, HD6950 2GB, 2x24" 1080p, Samsung SSD 830 128GB + 2 TB stripe, Xonar D2X


Top  Profile  WWW
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 11 posts ] 




Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Jump to:  
cron

All views expressed in these forums are those of the author and do not necessarily represent the views of the BetaArchive site owner.

Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group

Copyright © 2006-2018

 

Sitemap | XML | RSS