BetaArchive Logo
Navigation Home Screenshots Image Uploader Server Info FTP Servers Wiki Forum RSS Feed Rules Please Donate
UP: 27d, 19h, 13m | CPU: 38% | MEM: 5745MB of 10893MB used
{The community for beta collectors}

Forum rules

Any off topic discussions should go in this forum. Post count is not increased by posting here.
FTP Access status is required to post in this forum. Find out how to get it

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 12 posts ] 
 PostPost subject: Sick        Posted: Fri Aug 15, 2008 4:31 pm 
Donator

Favourite OS
Mac OS 9.2.2
The reason that I've not posted this week is that i'm on "vacation" in florida. normally, this would be awesome, but ive been sick the entire week, constant throbbing migraines, throwing up, nausia, etc.
We went to the local ER here a few days ago, and they couldnt figure out why I was sick.
hopefully when we get back, we'll go to Childrens, and they'll fix whatever is wrong

excuse the spelling errors, as i'm on my sister's macbook, and i dont know how to rightckick

Top  Profile
 PostPost subject: Re: Sick        Posted: Fri Aug 15, 2008 4:55 pm 
Administrator

Favourite OS
Microsoft Windows 7 Ultimate x64
Bender wrote:
The reason that I've not posted this week is that i'm on "vacation" in florida. normally, this would be awesome, but ive been sick the entire week, constant throbbing migraines, throwing up, nausia, etc.
We went to the local ER here a few days ago, and they couldnt figure out why I was sick.
hopefully when we get back, we'll go to Childrens, and they'll fix whatever is wrong

excuse the spelling errors, as i'm on my sister's macbook, and i dont know how to rightckick

Sorry to hear you're sick. I hope its nothing serious and that you get well soon.

Right clicking on a mac is simple, either two finger tap or click with two fingers on the touch pad.

BetaArchive Discord: https://discord.gg/epK3r6A

Top  Profile  WWW
 PostPost subject:        Posted: Fri Aug 15, 2008 5:06 pm 
FTP Access

Ctrl + Click too ;)

Top  Profile
 PostPost subject:        Posted: Fri Aug 15, 2008 5:26 pm 
Donator

im sick too :( not as bad though

Top  Profile
 PostPost subject:        Posted: Fri Aug 15, 2008 9:04 pm 
FTP Access

Favourite OS
WFW 3.11/Win 98SE
im not a doctor, sounds like you got some food poisoning dude (but it should have subsided by now)...

hope ya feel better soon dude!

Top  Profile  YIM
 PostPost subject:        Posted: Sat Aug 16, 2008 12:46 am 
Donator

Explains why you havent been answering on MSN, get well soon :P

PS, your sister has a macbook? :P

Top  Profile
 PostPost subject:        Posted: Sat Aug 16, 2008 11:10 pm 
Donator

I just moved here to Florida in the past 6-months. One thing that is really getting to me is "allergies". Never in my life have I had allergies, but apparently the pollen down here gets to me differently than it does up north. Also, it gets the worst after a rain.

I end up with migraines, which always cause puking and other perceptional anomalies. I generally take a benadryl and a sudafed and it gets me as close to normal as I can be.

Hope you feel better.

Top  Profile
 PostPost subject:        Posted: Sun Aug 17, 2008 2:14 am 
FTP Access

Bender - that sucks, on vacation no less.

Mule, no kidding? I'm a FL resident and moving here from up north had the opposite effect - previously I was a mess with allergies, but here they seemingly cleared overnight.

Top  Profile
 PostPost subject:        Posted: Mon Aug 25, 2008 8:05 pm 
Donator

Favourite OS
Mac OS 9.2.2
Well
Little update here. I've went to the local hospital, and myVP shuntwas malfunctioning, causing increased pressure in my brain. Thats what caused the headaches. We've replaced the shunt with a brand new one, and the headaches stopped. I had a few "seizure events " during the stay at the hospital, but it was determined that those were caused by the pressure from the failing shunt.

Top  Profile
 PostPost subject:        Posted: Tue Aug 26, 2008 4:15 am 
FTP Access

Favourite OS
WFW 3.11/Win 98SE
big words make teriaki's brain hurt,

glad to see yer feeling better man.

Top  Profile  YIM
 PostPost subject:        Posted: Tue Aug 26, 2008 5:04 am 
Donator

the climate in flordia is quite unique. It is one of the most tropical states which could get people sick If they are not used to it. It is often wet and hot considering the amount of swamps there.

I got a feeling that you would be back to normal when you return. Which is the sad part.
Anyone notice that alot of the athlets got sick when they went to the Beijing Olympics.

Top  Profile
 PostPost subject:        Posted: Tue Aug 26, 2008 5:26 am 
Donator

If you all read you would have seen something was wrong with the shunt in his head, not the weather

Top  Profile
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 12 posts ]