BetaArchive Logo
Navigation Home Screenshots Image Uploader Server Info FTP Servers Wiki Forum RSS Feed Rules Please Donate
UP: 27d, 13h, 38m | CPU: 8% | MEM: 6171MB of 12227MB used
{The community for beta collectors}

Forum rules

Any off topic discussions should go in this forum. Post count is not increased by posting here.
FTP Access status is required to post in this forum. Find out how to get it

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 5 posts ] 
 PostPost subject: Longhorn Dvd Cover's        Posted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 4:16 am 
Donator

I know people seem to do this alot, but i want to organise my longhorn disk's rather than keep them in a cd spindle in a desk draw, so ive started designing longorn case covers. Below is the first one, for build 4074. I was thinking a different colour for each milestone, but before i go making and printing dozens of covers, i need to know if this is the right resolution to be scaled down to cover size, whether anything is in the wrong spot, or generally any other feedback you can offer.

1440x970:

Top  Profile
 PostPost subject:        Posted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 9:33 am 
Donator

That looks pretty cool. I can't do that sort of thing myself. Mind you, I don't have Photoshop (or equivalent) to do this sort of thing.

Top  Profile
 PostPost subject:        Posted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 11:44 am 
Donator

Yes, well technically neither do i if you catch my drift... 8-)

Top  Profile
 PostPost subject:        Posted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 8:35 pm 
FTP Access

Favourite OS
WFW 3.11/Win 98SE
thats pretty cool, what would be even cooler would be to make a base cover with nothing on it, and some kinda program that will take in all of that information, and out pop out a cover, that way, when new betas are leaked, you can make a cover instantly

Top  Profile  YIM
 PostPost subject:        Posted: Fri Jul 18, 2008 1:58 am 
Donator

i could make a template for photoshop, but i'd have to change the font because the one used is 3rd party.

Top  Profile
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 5 posts ]