Longhorn Dvd Cover's

Any off topic discussions should go in this forum. Post count is not increased by posting here.
FTP Access status is required to post in this forum. Find out how to get it
Forum rules
Any off topic discussions should go in this forum. Post count is not increased by posting here.
FTP Access status is required to post in this forum. Find out how to get it
J.Byrne
Donator

Longhorn Dvd Cover's

Post by J.Byrne »

I know people seem to do this alot, but i want to organise my longhorn disk's rather than keep them in a cd spindle in a desk draw, so ive started designing longorn case covers. Below is the first one, for build 4074. I was thinking a different colour for each milestone, but before i go making and printing dozens of covers, i need to know if this is the right resolution to be scaled down to cover size, whether anything is in the wrong spot, or generally any other feedback you can offer.

1440x970:

mdogg
Donator

Post by mdogg »

That looks pretty cool. I can't do that sort of thing myself. Mind you, I don't have Photoshop (or equivalent) to do this sort of thing.

J.Byrne
Donator

Post by J.Byrne »

Yes, well technically neither do i if you catch my drift...

teriaki 511
FTP Access

Post by teriaki 511 »

thats pretty cool, what would be even cooler would be to make a base cover with nothing on it, and some kinda program that will take in all of that information, and out pop out a cover, that way, when new betas are leaked, you can make a cover instantly

J.Byrne
Donator

Post by J.Byrne »

i could make a template for photoshop, but i'd have to change the font because the one used is 3rd party.