BetaArchive Logo
Navigation Home Screenshots Image Uploader Server Info FTP Servers Wiki Forum RSS Feed Rules Please Donate
UP: 10d, 4h, 25m | CPU: 54% | MEM: 2181MB of 3605MB used
{The community for beta collectors}

Forum rules

Any off topic discussions should go in this forum. Post count is not increased by posting here.
FTP Access status is required to post in this forum. Find out how to get it

PostPost subject: LEGIT Vista Ultimate Licenses/Discs        Posted: Thu Jul 03, 2008 8:16 am 
Permanently Banned

I have 3 copies to sell, each comes with the install dvd and a license key. These are equivilenent to retail keys (They came from that Experience program thingy)

Bottom line, $86.09/copy. You get a legit holographic Microsoft disc in a CD sleeve with a key sticker on it. Nothing fancy I have 2x x64 and 1x x32. If you wish to order more than one copy, I'll cut it down a bit if there's a legit need. Shipping is free within the US, I don't ship outside the US without discussing shipping charges to any other country

These discs were never used, the keys were never used and/or activated. You can use all the activations allowed per key.

PM if interested, I'll give out MSNM so we can discuss this farther. I don't want these discs anymore but I want to buy server hardware.

Add: for some odd reason you want photos of the discs, PM me, I'll take some and post them. I take PayPal and PayPal ONLY. If you wish to try and pay with another method, go away.

Top  Profile
 PostPost subject:        Posted: Thu Jul 03, 2008 7:21 pm 
FTP Access

Favourite OS
Windows 8 7955
If they came from that program where you installed the Microsoft observation software for a month to see "how you used Windows" then you can't resell those disks they have "Not For Resale" printed very clearly on them and you agreed to that restriction when you signed up for the program.

Top  Profile
 PostPost subject:        Posted: Thu Jul 03, 2008 7:27 pm 
Administrator

Favourite OS
Microsoft Windows 7 Ultimate x64
Luthian wrote:
If they came from that program where you installed the Microsoft observation software for a month to see "how you used Windows" then you can't resell those disks they have "Not For Resale" printed very clearly on them and you agreed to that restriction when you signed up for the program.

Since when does anyone ever listen to those anyway?

BetaArchive Discord: https://discord.gg/epK3r6A

Top  Profile  WWW
 PostPost subject:        Posted: Thu Jul 03, 2008 7:34 pm 
Donator

Favourite OS
Windows & Phone
Nobody listens to DO NOT COPY tags also.

Even i do not, i am not going to use my only official VLK disk to install 50+ machines.

I make a few copy's to install a few machines at once.

Reading Mode only, PM's possible.

Top  Profile  WWW
 PostPost subject:        Posted: Thu Jul 03, 2008 7:36 pm 
Administrator

Favourite OS
Microsoft Windows 7 Ultimate x64
DjRob wrote:

Even i do not, i am not going to use my only official VLK disk to install 50+ machines.

Ah but it does say "illegal copies" not that you can't make copies full stop. I like to copy my original disks and use the copy as a working disk so if I damage the copy I still have the original to make another fresh copy from :) At my last job we did the same thing with the Windows disks from the MS subscription packs. We made 2 or 3 copies, 1 was usually taken out on site and the other two left in the office for use on PC repairs. The quicker we can work and the more we can do at once, the more money we can get. Simple really.

BetaArchive Discord: https://discord.gg/epK3r6A

Top  Profile  WWW
 PostPost subject:        Posted: Fri Jul 04, 2008 1:11 am 
Permanently Banned

Luthian wrote:

Actually I can do it. Why? Because I can.

Andy wrote:
Luthian wrote:

Since when does anyone ever listen to those anyway?

Thank you.

DjRob wrote:

At my old job, we had craptons of burned XP discs floating around. Microsoft is lenient much on copying VLK discs. Also I find the fact when I bought x64 Windows XP a year ago, the seller shipped me a VLK disc (yes the original Microsoft ones) along with his VLK key printed on an avery label.

Top  Profile