Sony

Any off topic discussions should go in this forum. Post count is not increased by posting here.
FTP Access status is required to post in this forum. Find out how to get it
Forum rules
Any off topic discussions should go in this forum. Post count is not increased by posting here.
FTP Access status is required to post in this forum. Find out how to get it
mdogg
Donator

Sony

Post by mdogg »

Is it just me or does Sony make everything home entertainment wise?

For example, for computers they have the Sony Vaio, for gaming they have the PlayStation, they make TVs/Monitors (Trinitron, Bravia, etc.), they make DVD and Blu-ray players, blank media (blank CDs, DVDs, etc.), pocket PCs, MP3 players, Discmans, video and still cameras (HandyCam, CyberShot, etc.)

and that's just naming some of the items.

Is there any home entertainment device that Sony doesn't manufacture?

Ambig
FTP Access

Post by Ambig »

HD-DVD players.

XDude
Donator

Post by XDude »

Sony is a pretty rich company, they could do what every they want
but sony don't make computers, the just buy the hardwares from other oems and assambles it under their own brand.

hence there is no Sony x64 Quad Core Processor, not Sony memory, hdd, motherboard and etc.

But they do make cd/dvd drives. Alot of manufactures doesn't.

longview
FTP Access

Post by longview »

I like how Sony makes MP3 players and Sony BMG is one of the most obnoxious companies when it comes to copy-protecting CDs.
Let's sperg about hardware
E6410 - i5-560m, 8GB, WXGA+, NVS 3100M, Samsung SSD 830 128GB, WWAN, 9-cell, E-Port Plus Replicator
Desktop - i5-2500k (4.3 GHz TB), 8 GB, HD6950 2GB, 2x24" 1080p, Samsung SSD 830 128GB + 2 TB stripe, Xonar D2X

gracz54
FTP Access

Post by gracz54 »

longview wrote:I like how Sony makes MP3 players and Sony BMG is one of the most obnoxious companies when it comes to copy-protecting CDs.
You, sir, win the Internet. I nearly died laughing.