BetaArchive Logo
Navigation Home Screenshots Image Uploader Server Info FTP Servers Wiki Forum RSS Feed Rules Please Donate
UP: 6d, 6h, 23m | CPU: 43% | MEM: 2096MB of 4243MB used
{The community for beta collectors}

Forum rules

Any off topic discussions should go in this forum. Post count is not increased by posting here.
FTP Access status is required to post in this forum. Find out how to get it

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 3 posts ] 
 PostPost subject: LavaBits - Spanish Beta Community        Posted: Sun Mar 23, 2008 6:57 am 
FTP Access

Well, this is a little project from a couple of friends, who wanted to do a website about game betas and some other type of gaming collections for the spanish talking community. I think is a nice idea and maybe some spanish-talking people from this forum could take a look and share some thoughts, the url is http://www.lavabits.net.

to the admins, sorry if doing this kind of topic is forbidden, please delete it if you need to.

seeya! :)

Top  Profile
 PostPost subject:        Posted: Sun Mar 23, 2008 7:29 am 
Permanently Banned

If anything I vote that BA should affiliate with you guys, as you guys concentrate on the Spanish community, which is an added bonus. Not trying to make a negitive on BA, but it helps foreign people out a lot. A lot of foregin people can speak English mostly fluent or fluent, which would probably atract them to both communities, but some of them would probably feel more at home at a spanish speaking community.

For example, I offered atheme-services about a year ago to an irc network as they were looking to switch services, little did I know they were french, and they worked with french translations, so it didn't work (atheme is translated now, thank god), so it really didn't work out that great. People like things in their native language. If both communities could swap links, It would probably be the best route.

I can't speak for Andy, but Andy has told me and others to speak opinions, and therefore I am.

Top  Profile
 PostPost subject:        Posted: Sun Mar 23, 2008 10:14 am 
Administrator

Favourite OS
Microsoft Windows 7 Ultimate x64
Being partners with other sites is nearly always a good idea, but I fail to see the point if the partnered site is Spanish and therefore we're unable to read what is going on there without the aid of a translator. The only slight niggle...

BetaArchive Discord: https://discord.gg/epK3r6A

Top  Profile  WWW
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 3 posts ]