Any off topic discussions should go in this forum. Post count is not increased by posting here.
FTP Access status is required to post in this forum. Find out how to get it
Forum rules
Any off topic discussions should go in this forum. Post count is not increased by posting here.
FTP Access status is required to post in this forum. Find out how to get it
Mortagen
FTP Access

Post by Mortagen »

Last edited by Mortagen on Tue Mar 17, 2015 5:23 am, edited 1 time in total.

intellivision
FTP Access

Post by intellivision »

A file in the cd needs to be edited, or you can install it with the bios set back and change a value in the registry. I've asked this question before but I never seem to get the name of the value or file that needs to be changed.
Time can never catch up with me, Zeno proved it.

hounsell

Post by hounsell »

intellivision wrote:A file in the cd needs to be edited, or you can install it with the bios set back and change a value in the registry. I've asked this question before but I never seem to get the name of the value or file that needs to be changed.
I think it is the NT5.cat that determines the dates. It checks to see if the certificate is valid for the date.

Mortagen
FTP Access

Post by Mortagen »

Last edited by Mortagen on Tue Mar 17, 2015 5:24 am, edited 1 time in total.

Rob Jansen
Donator

Post by Rob Jansen »

You can try.
But before burning it to CD, make an .ISO of it and then boot is with Virtual PC/VMWare and test it.

Post the results please when it has worked or not.

mrpijey
Administrator

Post by mrpijey »

What I usually do is check the time/date stamp of the files, and set my clock to it. It's not 100% bulletproof, but it has worked for me. As for timebomb removal I rarely do that since I never use an installed beta for more than a few days. There are several timebomb removers on the net that works for everything between NT5 beta up to Whistler.
Official guidelines: The Definitive Guide to BetaArchive :: Abandonware
Channels: Discord :: Twitter