What are the bugs you meet more often?

Any off topic discussions should go in this forum. Post count is not increased by posting here.
FTP Access status is required to post in this forum. Find out how to get it
Forum rules
Any off topic discussions should go in this forum. Post count is not increased by posting here.
FTP Access status is required to post in this forum. Find out how to get it
alexads66

What are the bugs you meet more often?

Post by alexads66 »

Hi all! I am new on the board and I do this little survey to find out the bugs that you encounter most often on your PC! Post your bug in this topic;)

I think most of the time it's a bug drivers that makes me a blue screen when j'eteins my pc!

Excuse me if I understand evil! I am french and my messages are translated with google translation!

Gnome
Staff

Post by Gnome »

Welcome to the forum, read the rules.
For me its when vista crashes because of something taking alot or ram and it freezes. (my fault really xD)

alexads66

Post by alexads66 »

okay ! But me what I deteste most is when the pc is a bug and the blue screen when I play !!!!!

DoorsEntertainment

Post by DoorsEntertainment »

The worst bug I have had was when I hacked visual styles into Neptune 5111, and ended up having to trash the drive...Don't Try that on a company computer.

NOTE:

The Company I test Software for tries to test their software on betas of upcoming OSs. They Kept their Neptune computers for data, and eventually they gave them up. What I didn't Know was that they were not finished tansferring files to XP.