Beta DVDs/ CDs to be sold???

Any off topic discussions should go in this forum. Post count is not increased by posting here.
FTP Access status is required to post in this forum. Find out how to get it
Forum rules
Any off topic discussions should go in this forum. Post count is not increased by posting here.
FTP Access status is required to post in this forum. Find out how to get it
Ludacris
Donator

Beta DVDs/ CDs to be sold???

Post by Ludacris »

Hi all. I am requesting some Beta DVDs. If someone has any of those like Image
or Image
and wants to sell them, because he does not need them, please tell me. I am willing to pay a high price for it. (e.g. the PDC pack, if it cost 50 € on eBay (@namronia) I am willing to pay 100€.)

Namronia

Re: Beta DVDs/ CDs to be sold???

Post by Namronia »

Ludacris wrote:Hi all. I am requesting some Beta DVDs. If someone has any of those like

or

and wants to sell them, because he does not need them, please tell me. I am willing to pay a high price for it. (e.g. the PDC pack, if it cost 50 € on eBay (@namronia) I am willing to pay 100€.)
I won't sell my PDC DVDs, no matter what youre willing to pay, sorry but there to important to me

and please, stop asking me, i will never sell them to anyone until I offer them here.

greetz

rififi
FTP Access

Post by rififi »

Ludacris wrote:I am willing to pay a high price for it. (e.g. the PDC pack, if it cost 50 € on eBay (@namronia) I am willing to pay 100€.)
Why don't you simply buy them on eBay? It will be cheeper for the same CD/DVD...

Rififi

Namronia

Post by Namronia »

rififi wrote:
Ludacris wrote:I am willing to pay a high price for it. (e.g. the PDC pack, if it cost 50 € on eBay (@namronia) I am willing to pay 100€.)
Why don't you simply buy them on eBay? It will be cheeper for the same CD/DVD...

Rififi
I had luck, i bought PDC dvds at ebay, so, actually ebay removes lots of those offers, last time i saw a Chicago 347 build on original CDs but i lost...

http://cgi.ebay.de/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vie ... :IT&ih=014

Ok, ill keep my eyes open for other betas on eBay, as i said, its sad that ebay removes these things often and as good as nobody sells his betas...

Ludacris
Donator

Post by Ludacris »

No, it was not specially to you, it was meant like you...