How hard is it to get "in" the alpha testing?

Any off topic discussions should go in this forum. Post count is not increased by posting here.
FTP Access status is required to post in this forum. Find out how to get it
Forum rules
Any off topic discussions should go in this forum. Post count is not increased by posting here.
FTP Access status is required to post in this forum. Find out how to get it
ddew
Donator

How hard is it to get "in" the alpha testing?

Post by ddew »

Was sitting here messing around with 5048 when it hit me. I started thinking about if it's even possible for a non-softie/partner to get access to the really early and internal stuff. Things like interim builds, different lab-versions etc. I imagine there are people around as passionate about it as I am and there aren't many things I wouldn't do to get into the "inner circle".

Anyone got any stories?

IsaacD
FTP Access

Post by IsaacD »

10 long years, frig the scene anymore.

Kids think they have deep in sources at the age of 12, why bother caring when no one receives respect anymore, they assume bullcrap, but that's all they are.
Last edited by IsaacD on Sat Feb 23, 2008 12:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Slavic Wog to the Core!

My Mark; Shall you RIP. 15/06/1960 - 11/04/2014

ddew
Donator

Post by ddew »

They should have like a subscription or similar where you'd get the alphas, no support or anything. Send in an NDA, pay the price and they send you the discs.

Well, that's how I _want_ it to be anyway, totally unrealistic but cool nevertheless. It's a shame the conferences are half-way across the world, otherwise I'd be there in a heart-beat.