BetaArchive Logo
Navigation Home Screenshots Image Uploader Server Info FTP Servers Wiki Forum RSS Feed Rules Please Donate
UP: 27d, 13h, 32m | CPU: 30% | MEM: 5671MB of 10960MB used
{The community for beta collectors}

Forum rules

Any off topic discussions should go in this forum. Post count is not increased by posting here.
FTP Access status is required to post in this forum. Find out how to get it

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1 post ] 
 PostPost subject: Returned        Posted: Tue Jan 22, 2008 1:41 am 
Permanently Banned

Not to be an emo drama llama, but I have decided to make a return just to have another place to kill bordem. Anyway, one request to be made:

If anyone has any issues with any of my posts, feel free to PM me myself. I'm a generally overall reasonable person. I'll work with you in the case that something slips. I don't ever mean to offend anybody, I look over my posts but people have different thresholds of offences than I do of what people would post on the internet. All I ask is that if you have an issue, feel free to take it up with me, I'm not going to go off and tell you to go [cs] off. I'll be more than happy to work with you.

Top  Profile
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1 post ]