WinPC Forums

Any off topic discussions should go in this forum. Post count is not increased by posting here.
FTP Access status is required to post in this forum. Find out how to get it
Forum rules
Any off topic discussions should go in this forum. Post count is not increased by posting here.
FTP Access status is required to post in this forum. Find out how to get it
WinPC

WinPC Forums

Post by WinPC »

I recently relocated my forum and will post the address here. It has many forums, including forums for OS's such as Windows 95/98/ME and other lines. It also uses Invasion Power Board. I am sorry if there is a lot of junk on my forum and when it went public I had to remove/edit some names. I also put some words in the Bad-Word filter and I created the Forum Guildlines so please don't curse/swear or cause any other trouble on this forum.

The address is: winpcforums.9.forumer.com

I hope you register and post soon!!!!

Unknown

Re: WinPC Forums

Post by Unknown »

WinPC wrote:I recently relocated my forum and will post the address here.
Where was the forum before you relocated it.
I don't remember hearing of winpcforums before today.
& your betas & downloads are mostly from here.

happy dude
Donator

Post by happy dude »

...which I'm sure will make Andy VERY happy.

Andy
Administrator

Post by Andy »

Please don't come here advertising your own website. People who came here generally come here to stay. In case you hadn't already noticed, people find a forum and stick with it. They don't change just because a new one comes around.

Oh, and welcome to the forums.

hounsell

Post by hounsell »

Lol, i don't think there is any point in advertising your forum here. Especially one with such a related subject as yours, i think most people's interests are satisfied here. They don't need to go to a near-empty forum to discuss it with a few people when they can go here. Its just pointless advertising. And, lets face it, if it really was a threat to this site, the post would be removed quicker than you thought possible...

WinPC

Post by WinPC »

Please don't come here advertising your own website. People who came here generally come here to stay. In case you hadn't already noticed, people find a forum and stick with it. They don't change just because a new one comes around.

I didn't want people to leave BetaArchive. My forum dosen't have anyone coming to post on it and I just wanted to try to get new members. I Love BetaArchive. I've read this forum for months before joining and I had to get my parent's permission to join, otherwise I would join sooner. I'm sorry.

Andy
Administrator

Post by Andy »

WinPC wrote:

I didn't want people to leave BetaArchive. My forum dosen't have anyone coming to post on it and I just wanted to try to get new members. I Love BetaArchive. I've read this forum for months before joining and I had to get my parent's permission to join, otherwise I would join sooner. I'm sorry.
At least 10 other members here on BA have tried starting up their own forum without success, so I'd quit early before it starts to frustrate you. If you don't believe me, just do a search on the forum. You'll soon find some of them.

The problem with new forums is you have to offer something nobody else does. Unfortunately your forum offers nothing we don't already offer.

WinPC

Post by WinPC »

Thanks, but my forum wasn't supposed to be like BetaArchive. It was really created for my friends, but even after I relocated it to Forumer.com no one found my forum in the directory and my parents do not allow me to advertise it, so I just wanted try to get a few new members. Thanks for the advice.

KenOath

Re: WinPC Forums

Post by KenOath »

Unknown wrote:
WinPC wrote:I recently relocated my forum and will post the address here.
Where was the forum before you relocated it.
From what I make of it, it was formerly BothWayBetas...
It was still up the last time I looked {about a month ago} even though
it was inactive, now it's gone...
Unknown wrote:I don't remember hearing of winpcforums before today.
Because it was BothWayBetas before he renamed it to winpcforums...

EDIT: The only person to offer a half baked/half cracked build of chicago
81 was zammis, which is hosted HERE in this thread...

WinPC

Post by WinPC »

Actually this isn't a new BothWayBetas. Before I relocated it I didn't run it from Forumer.com.

Can the Admin/Mods lock this topic please?

Edit: I'm actually not Zammis. If you think I am, don't worry. I never even joined OSBA. I'm very sorry if you thought I was.

KenOath

Post by KenOath »

WinPC wrote:Actually this isn't a new BothWayBetas. Before I relocated it I didn't run it from Forumer.com.

Can the Admin/Mods lock this topic please?

Edit: I'm actually not Zammis. If you think I am, don't worry. I never even joined OSBA. I'm very sorry if you thought I was.
I never mentioned OSBA...

Andy
Administrator

Post by Andy »

Locked by request.