Holy SH!T!!! Damn good deal!

Any off topic discussions should go in this forum. Post count is not increased by posting here.
FTP Access status is required to post in this forum. Find out how to get it
Forum rules
Any off topic discussions should go in this forum. Post count is not increased by posting here.
FTP Access status is required to post in this forum. Find out how to get it
expert01
FTP Access

Holy SH!T!!! Damn good deal!

Post by expert01 »

I love thrift store hopping. Besides the box set of VB Pro 3.0 I got for $4 last week, I just picked up a floppy copy of Windows Plus for 95. Here's the kicker - it came with the floppy version of Windows 95 upgrade, Windows for Workgroups 3.11, and MS-Dos 6.22. Pretty good for $3 bucks, eh? Also picked up an original version of Star Wars Chess and a copy of Star Wars Jar Jar's Journey Adventure Book (I collect SW software). The PS1 for $2 bucks wasn't bad, and the Atari 2600 with two controllers and a game for $2.50 was pretty good, The SNES was a steal at $10. ANd the LS-120 for $5 was a breathtaker (I've been looking for this for years - reads and writes 1.44MB and 120MB floppies).

I recommend TSH for anyone with toxic boredom syndrome

tpemail
FTP Access

Post by tpemail »

Sounds like you have found a great dealer

In the same price you would just got crap here
Most working goodies have high prices..
As I remember, a copy of Win95 CD version would cost near 20 bucks here in the second hand computer shops. And, NO Win3.X, DOS or anything else than 95, 98 and NT4.

I'd like to know if you could find Betamax recorder and AppleII stuff there?
The local bid site here only have expensive or crap ones..sometimes even crap ones are goddamn expensive..

___
Donator

Post by ___ »

second hand stores here are so [censored]. way over priced

dirtwarrior
FTP Access

Post by dirtwarrior »

I need to go shopping with you

Vista Ultimate R2
FTP Access

Post by Vista Ultimate R2 »

Cool - I love all that old stuff (yeah, I know I'm sad...) - I recently got given a boxed copy of MS-DOS 3.3, a set of DOS 4 floppies and an old 8086 Toshiba laptop. I've also got boxed copies of MS-DOS 5 and IBM DOS 5, and an OEM NT 4, which were free from one of the IT departments here at uni. Sweet

kichimi
Donator

Post by kichimi »

A while ago i got given windows 3.11 on floppy disk and windows 95 on floppy disk + box and license, dunno where they are now
The better candies are in the cage

___
Donator

Post by ___ »

i got a copy of win3.11 and i found a window 98se cd at home that i didn't know we had

empireum
Donator

Post by empireum »

I once made a really good deal at eBay. I got an MSDN map from the year 2000 with Windows 95, 98, NT 4.0 and 2000 in many versions and languages for ~$25 or so; this was a great deal for me!